By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Are Your Best Video Game Bargain Finds?

About a year ago I found Stubbs the Zombie for the OG Xbox in mint condition for about 5 bucks. It ebays for much more and surprise surprise - it's a great game to boot.

I also picked up Kinect Sports Rivals for 10 bucks and it's a great game too!

Around the Network

I found the whole NEC Supergrafx (only) game library (5 games!) at a used store for 100 yen each (just under a $1 USD each). Hucard games only (no box/manual), but still nice. Sold 1941 for about $200, Aldynes for just under $100, and sold Daimakaimura (Ghouls’n Ghosts]) for just under $50.

Included the other two common/cheaper games with my Supergrafx system when I sold it off. I wasn’t really using it (wasn’t RGB modded) and I wasn’t really into the five exclusive games besides GnG. Not worth keeping a system around for though. Still have my RGB modded Turbo Duo-R for standard PC Engine Hucard/CD games.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Got the mass effect trilogy for 5 bucks a few years back. Best purchase ever...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Driveclub for 3€ and NHL 17 for 4€ were pretty good, I think.

Orphan Scoin of Sorcery on PS2.

The game was horrible...but for some reason I liked it. Do not know why or how, but I played it over and over several times. Best waste of 10 bucks I ever had.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Well, I managed to get Mega Man X3 for 16 USDs about, granted it's the Japanese version. Still, that price beats around 200 at the least.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

No Man's Sky for $5 at Wal Mart. The game isnt anywhere near as bad as people make it out to be.

PortisheadBiscuit said:
No Man's Sky for $5 at Wal Mart. The game isnt anywhere near as bad as people make it out to be.

If you got it for $5 at walmart, chances are you got it way after release and are playing a totally different game than what was released.

potato_hamster said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

If you got it for $5 at walmart, chances are you got it way after release and are playing a totally different game than what was released.

yeah got it around Oct 2017, while the game could probably still use some work...it was a steal for $5 

I was able to borrow a lot of Wii U games so I didn't really have to pay for them to play basically all the titles on the Wii U

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]