By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VR Games releasing in February

Upcoming games for PSVR:

Content shedulded for Q1 2018:

Beta (hope you already signed up!)

What games interest you?

Around the Network

I am not surprised lol.

Anyway, Ace Combat is the only one that interests me. It's also a PC release, so does get the VR mode as well? Otherwise it's pointless for me.

OTBWY said:
I am not surprised lol.

Anyway, Ace Combat is the only one that interests me. It's also a PC release, so does get the VR mode as well? Otherwise it's pointless for me.

As far as I know the vr version is psvr exclusive. Its also not the main campagne in vr but they build a second campagin especially for vr

John2290 said:
Buying everyone except for Ace combat, I may get it if they expand the VR "mode", I've no desire to play the game in 2d tv mode.

well i would say wait and see how much vr they have inside.

Its actually possible that the vr campaign has the same quality and length as the non vr campaign, we dont know yet. In that case, building a full campaign with similar ressources and budget just for vr would most likely make a better game then just porting the 2D version to VR. 

So lets wait and see what they have build in. So far I have heard everything from 1 30 min mission like Battlefront to 14 hours full VR campaign :D

Meh. As soon as they release the first good VR set I'm probably gonna do some Skyrim unless they've also released a good VR open world game by then.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Already have Moss pre ordered, will definitely dive back into Wipeout once it gets it's VR update, and I might pick up Bravo Team and a couple of the others if they turn out good.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
Already have Moss pre ordered, will definitely dive back into Wipeout once it gets it's VR update, and I might pick up Bravo Team and a couple of the others if they turn out good.

Im a bit scepticlal about bravo team after the impatient. Wont buy it if its just 2-3 hours without multiplayer...

Moss, Wipeout, Apex Construct and The Persistence are my most anticipated VR titles right now. Firewall also looks promising...Rainbow Six in VR?! Hell yeah. Still need the Aim though.

Are these all PSVR titles? I have a rift but must admit the software output for the PSVR is impressive. Still, the open nature of PCVR is what swayed me. I have tons of fun with the rift but a lot of my games are early access ones.

You've left out a big game, Blood and Truth is pegged for a 2018 release date. I love light gun games and it feels like I've gone a whole generation without them.