By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VR Games releasing in February

Errorist76 said:
Moss, Wipeout, Apex Construct and The Persistence are my most anticipated VR titles right now. Firewall also looks promising...Rainbow Six in VR?! Hell yeah. Still need the Aim though.

its worth is for farpoint

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
You've left out a big game, Blood and Truth is pegged for a 2018 release date. I love light gun games and it feels like I've gone a whole generation without them.

There are many more games coming, but this is just for february/Q1 2018. Blood&Truth will likely be a holiday title. 

I already have Wipeout Omega, waiting for the VR patch. Moss is a must have, Ace combat depending on VR content. The rest I need to check out first as I haven't been following VR news for a while.

It all looks good, just need time to play them. GTS is sucking all of it up.

John2290 said:
Fei-Hung said:
You've left out a big game, Blood and Truth is pegged for a 2018 release date. I love light gun games and it feels like I've gone a whole generation without them.

Absolutely my number one most anticipated game for PSVR.

One of my most anticipated games period for 2018.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

my next VR purchase will be Bravo Team. Still waiting for KnockOut League release date though

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

I'll post this again, since I'm still pretty floored by this. 

This is Germany‘s best gaming show on YouTube doing a whole VR special in VR/360.

If you own some sort of VR headset you need to watch it, regardless if you understand German. It’s pretty rad. Love those guys. The production is top notch and pretty innovative, including mind fucks like loops etc.

TV to take part in. 

https://youtu.be/sZlpIOUWf4g