By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. February bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Jranation said:
SWORDF1SH said:

You're twisting yourself inside out. So it's OK to bring in other sources but it's not?!? That's basically what you just said. 

You questioned why people bring in data from NPD and MC because they have their own threads but I don't believe that statement either because you originally said NPD, MC and Gamestop. Gamestop doesn't have it's own thread so that along with "etc" makes it sound your questioning if we should be able to bring in any other data other than amazon. 

Your reply to Kerotan made your reply to agente sarcastic.

I asked that question to my first quote to Kero because I thought he was disagreeing with me. 

"It's been stated many times before this thread is for all amazon charts discussion. Why do you think all the regional charts are listed in the OP ? "

When he said this I thought he meant that ONLY  All amazon charts are accepted, while other sources are not. Because the other souces are not in the OP (Which Kero mentioned in the OP) 

Ok, it didn't read like that because Kerotan didn't state only Amazon. He just addressed the person saying it was only Amazon US. 

Around the Network

Ok guys, do not start agreeing with each other now, tell the other users how wrong they are so we can make this a better place for others to read through.

If its a happy place then its not entertaining anymore!

tbone51 said:
Ok guys, do not start agreeing with each other now, tell the other users how wrong they are so we can make this a better place for others to read through.

If its a happy place then its not entertaining anymore!

I agree with you 

Shaqazooloo0 said:
I wonder if we'll see the Switch version of Fifa 18 chart in the UK on Monday Its been in the top 3 for 3-4 days now. Was the price cut only on Amazon or was it at other retailers as well?

Fifa looks to have had a permanent price drop in Sweden at least. All the big retailers seem to have it between 249-279 SEK which roughly translates to 31-35US including taxes for over a week,

Shaqazooloo0 said:
nero said:
Bayo is getting backlashed because digital code doesn’t seem to work                              

Is it a worldwide thing or just America? The other Amazons aren't getting that type of backlash.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bayonetta/comments/7xz83z/retail_bayonetta_code_not_working_anyone_else/

Seems to be US only

Around the Network

14 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#14 NS Neon (down 1)
#21 NS Grey (down 2)
#31 SNES Classic (up 11)
#46 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 10)
#50 XB1 (down 5)
#51 PS4 Pro (down 4)
#70 XB1X (down 13)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
Nothing at the moment

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

Jranation said:
SWORDF1SH said:

You're twisting yourself inside out. So it's OK to bring in other sources but it's not?!? That's basically what you just said. 

You questioned why people bring in data from NPD and MC because they have their own threads but I don't believe that statement either because you originally said NPD, MC and Gamestop. Gamestop doesn't have it's own thread so that along with "etc" makes it sound your questioning if we should be able to bring in any other data other than amazon. 

Your reply to Kerotan made your reply to agente sarcastic.

I asked that question to my first quote to Kero because I thought he was disagreeing with me. 

"It's been stated many times before this thread is for all amazon charts discussion. Why do you think all the regional charts are listed in the OP ? "

When he said this I thought he meant that ONLY  All amazon charts are accepted, while other sources are not. Because the other souces are not in the OP (Which Kero mentioned in the OP) 

I never said ONLY so not sure why you thought that. 

MHW back in stock in Japan. Back to #1 beating labo. Numbers must be high. Ps4 still sold out.

Shaqazooloo0 said:
I wonder if we'll see the Switch version of Fifa 18 chart in the UK on Monday Its been in the top 3 for 3-4 days now. Was the price cut only on Amazon or was it at other retailers as well?

Looking forward to the charts too. This is its best opportunity to chart so far and might be the only one.

Anyone noticed the Switch dock set charting at 38 ? most of it likely to be households with multiple TV sets ?