By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Plus: Free Games in February (Grand Kingdom, Rime and more)

Rime and Knack for me

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
the one I am most interested in is Grand Kingdom.For people that have already played the game, how would you rate it?

Play it : ) its good. My friend like it and you can play the singleplayer or online.

PwerlvlAmy said:
I'll finally try out Rime now that its free.
UltimateUnknown said:
Flip yeah can't wait to try out grand kingdom and it's even on PS4! That's one game I've been wanting to try for a long time but never got around to because of backlog.

have fun : )

Game Awards 2020: Millions of Gamers have decided, "The Last of Us 2" is Game of the Year and has received the most Awards :) And my respect for Ghost of Tsushima!!

Wish I didn't buy Grand Kingdom now. Game was really disappointing aswell.

think-man said:
Wish I didn't buy Grand Kingdom now. Game was really disappointing aswell.

oh, why? Story, characters or gameplay for you? Your opinion interests me, especially the reason. Because I'm interested in the game.

Game Awards 2020: Millions of Gamers have decided, "The Last of Us 2" is Game of the Year and has received the most Awards :) And my respect for Ghost of Tsushima!!

And guys which games have you tried ? Your thoughts?

Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:
And guys which games have you tried ? Your thoughts?

Knack, Grand Kingdom, Mugen Souls Z.

Knack is a good game.  Fun platforming, amusing fighting. Gathering the gems is horrible though.  It also does a lot of things wrong if you want to replay it etc. So it is a good one play game.

Grand Kingdom is fun. The problem is i beat the story with one team. I wanted to make another team.  But with no "new" story I felt like I was just grinding random missions, over, and over. Go again a good one playthrough game.

I enjoyed both the Mugen souls games.  Hard to recommend if you don't know what they are.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)