By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Twitter user: "No Bayonetta on PS4?" Hideki Kamiya: "Ask Ninty, also ask for Mario and Zelda on PS4"

at least he didnt tell them to ask their mom this time

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Translation : GET LOST YOU FUCKING STUPID FUCK YOU DIDN'T BUY A WII U FOR BAYONETTA 2 AND IF YOU DON'T BUY A SWITCH FOR BAYONETTA 3 YOU DON'T DESERVE IT YOU FUCCKIN FUCK WANKER

This man is amazing and I love Bayonetta

lol he be funnae yo

"Ninty" won't be sharing this one anytime soon. I think it's hard for some to grasp as the PS4 has gotten almost every non-first party game worth a dang this gen heh

A developer is being an asshole? Wait, let me check which side he's on so I can decide if I should be assumed or offended.

Have to wonder if people ask him these questions at this point just so they can say "i was mocked by Kamiya"

Around the Network
pokoko said:
A developer is being an asshole? Wait, let me check which side he's on so I can decide if I should be assumed or offended.

I don't know if it's an issue of hypocrisy or playing sides as much as it is the tweet is just fucking hilarious.

Ps4 can't have everything. I'm surprised ps4 gamers are port begging since they have so many awesome games to play

Pinkie_pie said:
Ps4 can't have everything. I'm surprised ps4 gamers are port begging since they have so many awesome games to play

It's like Pokémon, you gotta catch 'em all.

Tbh this shouldn't be thread-worthy, but the fact that it actually is thread-worthy is downright annoying, This is like the 9th-10th time I saw him having to respond to such comments this month. One was this Sunday.

I don't understand why people ask questions they know are don't make sense to ask. More importantly, this isn't only a "Bayonetta" issue. I remember recently some people were begging Kamiya to get Scalebound on the Switch.

It's one thing for a developer to be to simply be a jerk for no reason, it's another have to answer well known answers to questions from people who ask them in very obnoxious ways just because gamers feel entitled to things from a developer that the developer simply has no control over. It's annoying in general.

*Though pretty unrelated, this was amusing:

This is still a thing?