By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR: French Store leaks Danganronpa V3 Killing Hamony for Switch

Honestly.. the box art looks pretty fake to me :x

Supposedly the French store called micromania.fr put to sell for a short period of time a switch version of danganronpa v3, at the moment the page was taken from the air but there is a print screen placed by users of 4chan, any news about it i'll update here.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

I'd love to get it, but out of all the Danganrompa games, V3 is the one I like the least. If they made a pack with the three games included, I would buy them in a heartbeat, but not V3 alone.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

It's crazy how often I discover there's an entire series of games that I didn't know existed. I need to clone myself a few times so as to properly experience everything.

wasn't Danganronpa published by Sony ? I know there's some kind of deal with Sony at least in Japan since the Director of the series said so in an interview with Suda51, but I don't know if it applies to the west too

Gotta love 4chan trolling gullible fans.

Around the Network

Just a question but why do we need a topic each time for a switch game?

I mean if people would make that for ps4 and pc this forum would only be about that.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

xl-klaudkil said:

I mean if people would make that for ps4 and pc this forum would only be about that.

Don't we already have that,  sort of? We usually get a new thead every time a new game gets announced, the only difference being that, with PS4, XBOne and PC games, we don't really make a big deal out of it, unless it's exclusive.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

xl-klaudkil said:

Because people are not used to a Nintendo console getting 3rd party support so liberally.

Would really like if this was true, but it's probably fake

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Shikamo said:

Honestly.. the box art looks pretty fake to me :x

It's the same as reversible PS4 version box art.