Forums - Gaming Discussion - To all VR Owners: How many Headsets have you "sold"

How many people bought a VR Headset after you demoed it

1-5 4 17.39%
 
6-10 1 4.35%
 
11-15 1 4.35%
 
16-20 0 0.00%
 
20+ 2 8.70%
 
I dont own a VR Headset 15 65.22%
 
Total:23
SegataSanshiro said:

I sold 2 to these idiots! Then all low poly hell broke loose! Listen to me. NEVER Sell VR to James Bond or a guy who mows lawns for a living.

I'm dyin!




Around the Network
OTBWY said:
SegataSanshiro said:

I sold 2 to these idiots! Then all low poly hell broke loose! Listen to me. NEVER Sell VR to James Bond or a guy who mows lawns for a living.

I'm dyin!

Very funny actually...Still waiting for someone to actually put The Lawnmower Man or TRON into VR. 

There's SPARC, which at least is something like Disc Wars, I assume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQhPOjhu5z8

 



Errorist76 said:
OTBWY said:

I'm dyin!

Very funny actually...Still waiting for someone to actually put The Lawnmower Man or TRON into VR. 

There's SPARC, which at least is something like Disc Wars, I assume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQhPOjhu5z8

 

SegataSanshiro is on fire lately!




Maybe half of one. My friend got an OR after I got a GearVR and showed him how awesome VR porn is. Though he maybe would've gotten it anyway.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

-2. Me and two friends of mine were really enthusiastic about VR when it was new. In the end I decided to get the Oculus Rift and my friends came over to check it out. They liked it, but they were like "yeah, cool, but no way I'm gonna spend hundreds of dollars for that".

I still use it to play Euro Truck Simulator 2. But they really need to release headsets with 4K or something, that screen door effect turns me off more and more every day.



Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
OdinHades said:
-2. Me and two friends of mine were really enthusiastic about VR when it was new. In the end I decided to get the Oculus Rift and my friends came over to check it out. They liked it, but they were like "yeah, cool, but no way I'm gonna spend hundreds of dollars for that".

I still use it to play Euro Truck Simulator 2. But they really need to release headsets with 4K or something, that screen door effect turns me off more and more every day.

Yeah, SDE on Rift and Vive is really bad, I agree. 



Errorist76 said:

Yeah, SDE on Rift and Vive is really bad, I agree. 

Not really being invested in VR just means I can wait for the new iterations of those headsets. Especially for those Vive Knuckle controllers. 



                                       

Just one that is for sure, demoing psvr proved my mates Samsung odessy import purchase for him. Possibly more mulling it over. Everyone is impressed but the theme is 'too expensive'. Noone who has played rush of blood, superhot or GT sport was anything less than hyped and impressed. Cant wait to show people windlands, ill have a bucket ready ^^



 

China Numba wan!!