By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona franchise and more could go multiplatform according to new Atlus survey

Persona, SMT and others on more platforms?

Yes! 39 78.00%

No! 11 22.00%

Total:50

Survey is nice and all, but won't lead to much if everyone picks "no"

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Xen said:
As long as the PS4/5 versions aren't compromised, go for it.

Sounds like the typical PC complaint lol

I think it would do really well on the Switch; it's going to be increasingly hard for Japanese studios to resist bringing their games to it. I doubt it would have any negative impact on Playstation titles.

vivster said:
Survey is nice and all, but won't lead to much if everyone picks "no"

We all know that everyone would pick the "view results" option.

Xen said:

At least it didn't with Persona 5, which also came out on PS3. It would make perfect sense.

OTBWY said:
Xen said:

At least it didn't with Persona 5, which also came out on PS3. It would make perfect sense.

Yeah, but that took so damn long who knows what it really looked like prior to their decision to go PS4 as well. It was probably downported from the PS4.

Whatever happens though, I think it's likely that the NSW is in their sights now.

Around the Network

Well, more Atlus games on more platforms would be nice to see.

I could see Switch and PC support, but I'm not sure about X1. I'd say give all 4 a go tbh.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Johnw1104 said:
Xen said:

Sounds like the typical PC complaint lol

I think it would do really well on the Switch; it's going to be increasingly hard for Japanese studios to resist bringing their games to it. I doubt it would have any negative impact on Playstation titles.

A PS4 is a PC with Unix, so I am entitled to that comment

Bandorr said:
Sure spread them out. No reason PS and Switch can't share the games. Although I'm curious if the PS will get trophies?

Wonder if they plan to put any of these on Xbox, or PC.

Isn't it required to add trophies to PS4 games?  Thought that became a policy back in the PS3 days.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Bandorr said:
Shiken said:

Isn't it required to add trophies to PS4 games?  Thought that became a policy back in the PS3 days.

It may be. I thought that but wasn't sure. Not sure I can name any "Nintendo" games that came to Playstation.  Also not sure I want to see stuff like Etrian O,  or bravely default on the big screen.

Wonder how much effort is required in making trophies.

Trophies are required and honestly I'm not sure if that's an actual difficult thing to include. I imagine it's pretty low on the list of hurdles when porting to PS/XB platforms.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Bandorr said:
Shiken said:

It may be. I thought that but wasn't sure. Not sure I can name any "Nintendo" games that came to Playstation.  Also not sure I want to see stuff like Etrian O,  or bravely default on the big screen.

Wonder how much effort is required in making trophies.

I am still waiting for Final Fantasy 7 on my precious N64 you thieves!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.