By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona franchise and more could go multiplatform according to new Atlus survey

Persona, SMT and others on more platforms?

Yes! 39 78.00%

No! 11 22.00%

Total:50
Xen said:
KLAMarine said:

I do. I like the art style.

I finished the game on Vita, and I can confirm that that is the only thing I liked about the game, bar the music.

Hoping I get to play it in the future. A Switch port would be swell.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Xen said:

I finished the game on Vita, and I can confirm that that is the only thing I liked about the game, bar the music.

Bring friends. They make every game better.

I know the game has generally great reviews, but god damn is it flawed in many ways IMO.

Platina said:

please?

I really need to make a better edit for a P5 Switch boxart. The placement of the Switch logo bothers me so much. XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Xen said:
KLAMarine said:

Bring friends. They make every game better.

I know the game has generally great reviews, but god damn is it flawed in many ways IMO.

I'll be sure to do so if it comes to the Switch. Thanks!

Cool, Persona 5 for Switch and Shin Megami Tensei 5 on PaS4. Make it happen, Atlus.

Around the Network

I would of course like more JRPGs on more platforms. Doesn't make sense to hold back JRPG's from PS4/Switch.

Would the ones who voted no please care to explain themselves? Curious to hear out what the reasoning is.

Sony fans vote no and nintendo fans vote yes. If let's say persona was exclusive to nintendo and smt was exclusive to Sony I think nintendo fans would say no to persona going multi platform. Persona >>>>>>>>>>> smt

Pinkie_pie said:
Sony fans vote no and nintendo fans vote yes. If let's say persona was exclusive to nintendo and smt was exclusive to Sony I think nintendo fans would say no to persona going multi platform. Persona >>>>>>>>>>> smt

I think very few Sony fans would agree with you. Both are essentially very good games, and people want very good games. Besides, some mainline SMT games are vastly superior to some Persona games imo. Not talking about the recent one, but you get the point.

OTBWY said:
Pinkie_pie said:

I think very few Sony fans would agree with you. Both are essentially very good games, and people want very good games. Besides, some mainline SMT games are vastly superior to some Persona games imo. Not talking about the recent one, but you get the point.

persona 3, 4 and 5 are vastly superior to any smt games