By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What movies or anime would you like to have a game of on one of the three consoles?

full metal panic on switch or ps4. fmp fumoffu is my favourite anime.

Around the Network

A studio ghibli anime video game... switch...

Hunter x hunter fighting game... ps4

I really like that pokemon anime.. i would like an RPG game about pocket monsters... like catch em and fight em... i think switch would be good for it

An Harry Potter action adventure RPG that chronicles the entire 8 years of story.

Well, Girls und Panzer ...

Oh, wait, they're doing it!

Give me a Yozakura Quartet game, too.  It's all kinds of epic.

A open world Pokemon game (like Breath of the wild/Xenoblade) using Unreal 4 and made by Game Freak with Monolith Soft

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

None I could post here and none that would be approved by the platform holders.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I've said for a while that Naughty Dog could make a pretty kickass 007 game.

Evangelion jrpg by Game Arts for pc.

I wouldn't mind playing a game based on Sword of The Stranger or War of Arrows.

I’d like a game based on that Tales of Zestiria anime, I bet that would work well as a game. Platforms...PS4 and maybe PS3 would be fine.

Also I’d like a Fairy Tail game with a Monster Hunter style quest system. Doesn’t need to use the same plot lines or even have to control the same characters, just let me have fun in that world.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334