By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What movies or anime would you like to have a game of on one of the three consoles?

Smartie900 said:
An Harry Potter action adventure RPG that chronicles the entire 8 years of story.

That would be so good. I wouldn't even mind it being released in episodes if that's what it takes to make one. Just being able to explore Hogwarts in its entirety and find tons of secret passages and stuff like that... that would probably become my favorite game ever.

@OP As for me, I'd really like to see more games based on animated movies, I'd freaking love a Zootopia game for example.

Anime-wise I'd like Platinum to make either an Avatar game (Preferably The Last Airbender) with a proper budget this time or a hack-n-slash based on Gintama, Ushio to Tora or even Zatch Bell.

Last edited by Vini256 - on 26 January 2018

Around the Network

A videogame based of Digimon Adventures would be nice OH WAIT!!

Localize this inmediately NamcoBandai! Bring it to the West already!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Code Geass RTS (PC). I'd love to just conquer everything in the name of Britannia.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

@spurge. Edge Of Tomorrow was such a solid movie. Watched it again last summer. As for a pick: There was never a movie, but a Three's Company game based on a never ending series of misunderstandings would be dope. I'm pretty hung over.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

The Evil Dead trilogy

Around the Network

An Berserk souls game.
Cowboy bepop open universum game where you have to go bounty hunting etc.

Hiku said:
spurgeonryan said:

I would love to see Edge of Tomorrow on PS4. If they truly did it right the game could be amazing with a lot of action. First Person view of course. 

COKTOE said:

@spurge. Edge Of Tomorrow was such a solid movie. Watched it again last summer. As for a pick: There was never a movie, but a Three's Company game based on a never ending series of misunderstandings would be dope. I'm pretty hung over.

I suggest reading "All You Need Is Kill" which Edge of Tomorrow is based on, if you haven't and want more.
It's only about 20 chapters long, but quite different from the Hollywood film in many interesting ways.

I was actually made aware of "All You Need Is Kill" before I saw EOT in the theater. Have still never checked it out, but will try to some day. Thanks for the reminder!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

spurgeonryan said:
COKTOE said:

Three's Company - The next killer Strategy .

If it was good, I would buy all the dlc.

Gurren Lagann (this time proper).

Preferable the Switch,  the Giga Drill Breaker can be done with the joycons.

Blue exorcist would make a good RPG with all the protagonist of the anime playable or in your team, sort of like tales of style.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website