By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many brothers and sisters do you have ?

I have a twin brother and younger sister that I live with, along with a younger sister and brother that live in Arizona.

Last edited by VGPolyglot - on 24 January 2018

Around the Network

i have a older brother (25) and two younger sister (18) and (12).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

5 Brothers

2 older 3 younger

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

3 Sisters
1 Brother

Older sister (+11 years)
Younger brother (-6 years)

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Flilix said:

That's mostly the case in Africa. The richer a country is, the less children people usually get.

I think it's more to do with development than wealth. I know here in England 2-3 generations ago families were still very large, and we were probably richer in comparison to the rest of the world back then than we are now. Although that said we still have some very large families on account of people abusing the overly generous welfare system.

That's because condoms and other ways of birth control weren't very common yet before World War 2. In third world countries, most people still don't have the money and possibilities to buy these things.

I grew up an only child but I do have a brother and technically a sister. Sister same dad different mom. My brother same mom different father. Not seen or heard from my sister in 20 years, so I often forget she exists TBH. Brother is much older than me and works for CBS in LA.

I worked for SEGA in the 90s....then they killed me off.

Only a sister, she's 2 years older than me (25)

I have 5.

3 sisters, 2 brothers. If you include me then we have an even split of boys and girls.

Ka-pi96 said:
Flilix said:

That's because condoms and other ways of birth control weren't very common yet before World War 2. In third world countries, most people still don't have the money and possibilities to buy these things.

It's not just money. There's also that pope guy trying to brainwash Africa into hating contraception.

Sure, it isn't just money, but money is the most important factor. Even in countries with a constitution based on religion, contraconception is now (partially) legal.