Forums - General Discussion - How many brothers and sisters do you have ?

Seems less than I thought .

I thought foreign people have many brothers.

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

That's mostly the case in Africa. The richer a country is, the less children people usually get.

I have a twin brother and younger sister that I live with, along with a younger sister and brother that live in Arizona.

Last edited by VGPolyglot - on 24 January 2018

i have a older brother (25) and two younger sister (18) and (12).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Four. An older 32 year old brother, a younger 25 year old sister, a 19 year old half sister, and the youngest and handsomest 17 year old half brother.

Around the Network

5 Brothers

2 older 3 younger

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

3 Sisters
1 Brother

Older sister (+11 years)
Younger brother (-6 years)

Flilix said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

That's mostly the case in Africa. The richer a country is, the less children people usually get.

I think it's more to do with development than wealth. I know here in England 2-3 generations ago families were still very large, and we were probably richer in comparison to the rest of the world back then than we are now. Although that said we still have some very large families on account of people abusing the overly generous welfare system.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Oh no, the dark web getting more of my info.

4 brothers, two step brothers and a step sister.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter