By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FEH: Choose Your Legends Round 2; UPDATE: Results Are In!

UPDATE: 

So at last, we have the final results for the CYL 2 Voting!

Anyways here are the results:

Veronica really got a very strong, last second push. Considering #3, I don't I really mind. Hector stands atop everyone on both sides, (even both Marth's combined lol).

Last edited by Dravenet7 - on 02 February 2018

Around the Network

I am going Hector, Adult Tiki and Nephenee over the course of the next few days. Hector is probably a favorite already though.

Gonna jump on board the Hector train, though I’d also like Brave versions of Elise and Mia. Also we need Jill and some Laguz kings, so I’ll vote for a few of them.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Ah yeah, I saw that. I'll be on the Micaiah train this time, since mah boi Ike already got a Brave version. Although Eirika already got her own brave version, using magic when she doesn't even do that in her own game, haha.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Nowi. Also lissa.
Sue me these are my waifus.

Around the Network
TheBraveGallade said:
Nowi. Also lissa.
Sue me these are my waifus.

Lol, nothing wrong with that. One of mine came out very recently in the RD banner, and Felicia is one of mine as well. Managed to make her work so far as +6 merged 5* xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

These seem to be the rankings from 2-3 days ago so far, so it probably gives a good idea of whose gonna win

The ballot ends in less than 20 minutes. Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been way to busy to post anything solid these days.

Too bad Kellam getting slighted this year again. Ok I didn't vote for Kellam either.

No more Camilla outfits! FFS it feels like she's in every seasonal event.

Hector at the top is awesome though. My boi.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Kagero and Oboro not being on the list makes me sad.

It's scary how much Reinhardt jumped compared to the 1st one. I'm sure I saw he was in the 300 range before. That's what the power of his position in the game can do xD Also, really interesting that Veronica is placed so high compared to the Askar trio. I'd actually want her to get 2nd, so we could see a Brave version of her. Heck, getting a playable version of her would be awesome. Definitely better than ol' jiggles again zzzzz.

Dance my pretties!