By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is my English really that bad?

You're probably better at writing than many people for whom English is a first or only language. Just read some Facebook posts at random if you need a confidence boost.

Around the Network

Yeah you’re English sucks their’s so many embarrassing typos in your posts

Given it's not your first language, I'd say your command of it is quite good. Going back and looking at some of your early posts show you have improved, but there's nothing there to be embarrassed about, and I couldn't find anything I didn't understand.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

absollutli aufull, go bac too skool befor yu pose stuf unline

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Out of all the Dr Vitas I know, your English is the best.

Around the Network

Many say english sometimes but other not so much when you try with peace you must understand.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

It has improved a lot! You're doing great.

On the other hand, I'm getting worse as days go by. I need to practice more and VGC is def a good start.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Your fine.

Why should he pay a fine, his English is god. 😁
Yes, it is. Practise is key though. I'm just trying to get the level back i had years ago when i was younger. Never stop practising

Just don't for my sanity use an S at the end of millions when it's not needed. For example, X game sold 4 millions.