By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - North and South Korea agree to carry single flag at Winter Olympics and field joint women's ice hockey team

CaptainExplosion said:
CosmicSex said:
North Korea is natrually going to try and make its relationship with the south stronger now. The point of having nuclear arms is the ability to make real diplomacy. Also, its nice that South Korea understands that it can solve its own problems and North likes that it was direct talks.

But it also means they have the opportunity the unify and attack everyone else now.

How am I the only one who can see that?

Why would they want to do that?  What would they gain by killing us all? How do they kill everyone without killing themselves?

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
CosmicSex said:
North Korea is natrually going to try and make its relationship with the south stronger now. The point of having nuclear arms is the ability to make real diplomacy. Also, its nice that South Korea understands that it can solve its own problems and North likes that it was direct talks.

But it also means they have the opportunity the unify and attack everyone else now.

How am I the only one who can see that?

K-Pop already exists. What could possibly be worse than that?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Just a few months ago so many comments around the internet were encouraging Trump to "nuke 'em all".

I just didn't believe that so many people could care so little for human life, knowing the South would have been wiped out as well. I guess the comments were mainly from westerners.

A lot of people on both sides want some sort of reunion, not war. Talk and rumours of war is not real war.

justinian said:
Just a few months ago so many comments around the internet were encouraging Trump to "nuke 'em all".

I just didn't believe that so many people could care so little for human life, knowing the South would have been wiped out as well. I guess the comments were mainly from westerners.

A lot of people on both sides want some sort of reunion, not war. Talk and rumours of war is not real war.

I’m sure a lot of people want that. Although I don’t think Kimmy is one of them. I remember reading a Disney comic about the situation...Over 30 years ago. I sure hope they get it done some day, it’s long overdue. 

CaptainExplosion said:
CosmicSex said:

Why would they want to do that?  What would they gain by killing us all? How do they kill everyone without killing themselves?

Global superiority, and coming up with a good enough strategy in case of retaliation. Never underestimate the power of heartless idiots who don't fit in their own pants.

I mean this all sounds like your opinion.  What do you mean coming up with a strategy in case of retaliation?  Beware of judging everything using only fear.

We want Korea to be a stable region.  We want them to become part of the larger community.  I think this is a positive outcome.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
CosmicSex said:

I mean this all sounds like your opinion.  What do you mean coming up with a strategy in case of retaliation?  Beware of judging everything using only fear.

We want Korea to be a stable region.  We want them to become part of the larger community.  I think this is a positive outcome.

Well it's soon to be a negative one, because the fat guy will convince everyone else in the country that they should nuke everyone else as a show of power.

Never. Trust. North Koreans.

Okay so what I am trying to say is that your prediction seem so illogical... for everyone.  

Understand, this is all a Chinese venture.   They are not going to let him kill everyone.  Its not going to happen.

You can trust me I promise.

This is disturbing news.

As North Korea depends upon brainwashing its citizens that everywhere else in the world is worse off than they are, they'll probably have everyone who leaves the country killed before they can return with news of South Korea's success and more bootleg Kdrama DVDs.

Also, I recently read that North Korea has an exhibit that shows every travel route Kim Jong-Il journeyed upon in his lifetime.

That's right.  Nintendo ripped off the Hero's Path of Kim Jong-Il.

CaptainExplosion said:
CosmicSex said:

Well it's soon to be a negative one, because the fat guy will convince everyone else in the country that they should nuke everyone else as a show of power.

Never. Trust. North Koreans.

Boy...don’t throw stones if you’re sitting in a glass house.

CaptainExplosion said: 
pokoko said: 

This is disturbing news.

As North Korea depends upon brainwashing its citizens that everywhere else in the world is worse off than they are, they'll probably have everyone who leaves the country killed before they can return with news of South Korea's success and more bootleg Kdrama DVDs.

Also, I recently read that North Korea has an exhibit that shows every travel route Kim Jong-Il journeyed upon in his lifetime.

That's right.  Nintendo ripped off the Hero's Path of Kim Jong-Il.

See? This guys gets it. North Korea needs a good burning so they don't get the rest of us killed.

Seems some people really need a burning....or better even, an enema!

Because aggression and violence has ever been the right solution for a verbal conflict.

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 18 January 2018

mizzou_guy said:
Aeolus451 said:

I imagine the team is gonna act like a bunch of exes with each other. 😾

Does that include angry but nostalgic ex-sex?

Probably not. More like your car being keyed and having flat tires.

CaptainExplosion said:
Errorist76 said:

Boy...don’t throw stones if you’re sitting in a glass house.

Seems some people really need a burning....or better even, an enema!

Because aggression and violence has ever been the right solution for a verbal conflict.

Don't tell me you're sympathizing with that nation of nuclear neo-Nazis.

As someone else has said already. Above all China, but also South Korea, Japan, the UN and US are keeping the situation in check. There’s nothing to worry about on a worldwide scale...at least unless the usual fire starters start another fire and turn another region into hell for decades, or even worse...Which is exactly what you are suggesting.