By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - It's Been Awhile. How Is Everyone ?

Don't know you that much, if at all, but I like your Vivian James avatar.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Kerotan said:

But it didn't need them. And ps4 is just proving that further. 

Well there was that "Wii u will sell 200m" thread. I don't think anything will ever beat that. 

240m wasn't it? Yeah I think I remember that, it was good stuff.

Jesus Christ you made me spit out my coffee. Was it really that high? 

Ah yes gamewise, of course! naznatips went there when he left VGC, I had completely forgotten about that.

Gamewise was erased from my mind until you reminded me. I just logged in for the first time in years and realized that I used to contribute a bit years ago, but I never liked the site. I wished I could delete my account there but afair our gamewise accounts are linked to our VGC accounts (without ever asking for our permission).

I vaguely remember your Vivian avi, welcome back!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

PullusPardus said:
outlawauron said:

As I commented on your wall like 2 years ago:

"Hey Pullus"

Hope you're able to stick around this time. I enjoyed your posts.

Oh hey my friend! I enjoyed your posts too. How have you been? 

Can't complain. Moved around, had a kid, growing older. Normal stuff. I still try to play games every now and then.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

The fuck? It's been like 20 years or so.

The fact that I remember you and have vaguely fond memories must mean something good. Pretty sure that avatar had some significance too back then.

edit: Had a quick look at your post history. Looks like my hunch was correct. I hope you stick around.

Last edited by vivster - on 17 January 2018

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I do remember you...

It’s been a while eh?

Welcome back.

vivster said:

The fact that I remember you and have vaguely fond memories must mean something good. Pretty sure that avatar had some significance too back then.

edit: Had a quick look at your post history. Looks like my hunch was correct. I hope you stick around.

20 years? :o 

Hynad said:

I do remember you...

It’s been a while eh?

Welcome back.

PullusPardus said:
vivster said:

20 years? :o 

That's how long it felt to me.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.