Forums - General Discussion - It's Been Awhile. How Is Everyone ?

Hello! I don't think he we ever spoke, but I remember you were more active during my lurking days. You had an Isabelle avatar...maybe. Could be wrong.

Either way, welcome back!

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Cloudman said:
I'm doing pretty good, thanks for askin'! How are you doing? :3

He asked how everyone is doing, not you. You're not the center of the universe... or actually you might be, but you're still not everyone!

Dx but I'm just trying to answer the question!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
mZuzek said:

He asked how everyone is doing, not you. You're not the center of the universe... or actually you might be, but you're still not everyone!

Not everything has answers, my dude.

Hey mate. Welcome back!

mZuzek said:
Cloudman said:

touché~

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
mZuzek said:

touché~

The thread asks a question though, so trying to answer is only natural. However, I do believe it might be possible to answer it - we just need to ask every member of VGC how they're doing, and if everyone says the exact same thing, that's it!

Super_Boom said:
Hello! I don't think he we ever spoke, but I remember you were more active during my lurking days. You had an Isabelle avatar...maybe. Could be wrong.

Yes Isabelle. And I tried to make everyone get into Animal Crossing lol.

PullusPardus said:

I tried to make everyone get into Animal Crossing lol.

Oh that's cute, you're kinda like me!

Hi Pullus, welcome back. Weren‘t you the one who had his username changed at some point?

BTW, according to your profile your last post before today was on 29Nov2015.

@spurge: Are you kidding me, no one knows Kantor and nordlead? Plenty of us remember them, some of us even remember Gballzack and Bodhesatva (to name two random early members with completely different personalities).

PullusPardus said:
Super_Boom said:

Yes Isabelle. And I tried to make everyone get into Animal Crossing lol.

Well it worked,  we all love it now. 

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter