By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mamma Mia! Here we go again...? Nintendo Direct Mini January 18th?

So this is when they're announcing fzero, smash 5 and elder scrolls 7 right?

Around the Network

Emily Rogers makes looks like it will be some accessory or game to attract casual players. I will hold my hype for now,thank you very much.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

I hope Nintendo gets some new games. I know the Switch will not get all AAA games. 3 or 4 out of 10 would be a good start.

Stuart23 said:
Emily Rogers makes looks like it will be some accessory or game to attract casual players. I will hold my hype for now,thank you very much.

Would explain why we are getting 2 mini directs a week apart and supposedly a big one in Feburary.

Get the ports out of the way and casual stuff out of the way to have much more focus on new core game reveals, localizations, and details on already known games in Feburary.

Switch Direct. Then DS Direct a week later...

Around the Network

I think this'll talk about the "casual" titles and "new ways to play" games Nintendo talked about before.

FloatingWaffles said:

If there was gonna be another direct this week, but still apparently going to be a smaller one, why have 2 seperate smaller directs rather than just combine them both into one bigger direct? Unless it's a game-specific direct, that would make sense, but that's not what that person says.

pokemon 8th gen :P

peachbuggy said:

Any chance you can post the Kimishima version of that? The Kimishima 1 is awesome!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Holding another direct mini would have to mean that they are either focusing on a specific game or a few games for the casual players. I dont mind this at all if we are going to get a big direct in February or March.

If the Chrom guy is right about something happening on the 18th, then he's probably also right about the major direct in February, but of course we've had leaks that are half true-half false before. At the very least we know Nintendo isn't done announcing stuff in the near future, hence the "Mini" in Mini Direct.