By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mamma Mia! Here we go again...? Nintendo Direct Mini January 18th?

peachbuggy said:
If it is "Casual" as in a resurrection of the Wii series, somehow, i would be up for it! Loved Wii sports and Party, even Wii play had enjoyable parts, personally speaking. Absolutely loved the tank game. Pretty sure Wii sports/resort wasn't just loved by the casuals.

We're far removed enough from Wii Sports and the early days of the Wii that I imagine a fair number of people might appreciate the nostalgia for Wii Sports...

Combine that with the fact that there's a whole generation of kids now who never played Wii Sports, and Nintendo may feel as though they have reason enough to keep Wii Sports alive...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network
leedlelee said:
peachbuggy said:
If it is "Casual" as in a resurrection of the Wii series, somehow, i would be up for it! Loved Wii sports and Party, even Wii play had enjoyable parts, personally speaking. Absolutely loved the tank game. Pretty sure Wii sports/resort wasn't just loved by the casuals.

We're far removed enough from Wii Sports and the early days of the Wii that I imagine a fair number of people might appreciate the nostalgia for Wii Sports...

Combine that with the fact that there's a whole generation of kids now who never played Wii Sports, and Nintendo may feel as though they have reason enough to keep Wii Sports alive...

Totally agree and i can't see Nintendo just abandoning the "Wii" series, with it being one of their most successful franchises of all time! Looking at the top selling Nintendo published franchises of all time, the Wii series holds something like 6 of the top 10 spots.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!