By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Switch > XB1 > PS4 During December In US - Greenberg (Confirmed, read OP)

It’s confirmed, Xbox beat PS4. Sony screwed them selves.such an easy win with a 200 deal but they didn’t.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Playstation_awaiter said:
It’s confirmed, Xbox beat PS4. Sony screwed them selves.such an easy win with a 200 deal but they didn’t.

They could have easily won if they had another 200 deal, now we won’t stop hearing about PS4 being doomed until January NPD. 

Good news for Xbox? This thread will be closed soon.
Someone explain to me how a console with no games or 1st party titles sells like this? Atleast thats what iv been told by other VG Users.

Azzanation said:
Good news for Xbox? This thread will be closed soon.
Someone explain to me how a console with no games or 1st party titles sells like this? Atleast thats what iv been told by other VG Users.

They would have been third had Sony been competitive. It’s like they gave up after Novermber.

Considering how Aaron always spins, it wouldn't surprise me if he's spinning, again. He separates XBO and PS4 from the Switch, while only using the term units when talking about Switch. Wouldn't be surprised if he means XBO outsold the PS4 in terms of revenue, but Switch, then PS4, sold the most actual units.

Not that it's impossible for the XBO to outsell the PS4, I just know Greenberg.

Around the Network

wow,he just said it like that.What a weird pr move.

Bandorr said:
"But yes Xbox outsold PS4 in December for Gen 8 consoles according to NPD data"
That is really weird phrasing.

Yea, he's separating XBO and PS4, while units is only used for Switch. Is it possible that MS only outsold both in terms of revenue, thanks to the X, but considers Switch Gen 9? 

shikamaru317 said:

Switch > XB1 > PS4

Oh wow, the way he spilled the tea without reservations 

Another win in the casket for the Switch 

What? Is this really confirmed?
I thought it would be the other way around PS4>XB1>SWITCH O_O

Strange thing, maybe PS4 is not unbeatable after all. Although it still wins in the end.
of any other month,
but not last month (in US)
if this is true

PSintend0 said:
What? Is this really confirmed?
I thought it would be the other way around PS4>XB1>SWITCH O_O

Strange thing, maybe PS4 is not unbeatable after all. Although it still wins in the end.
of any other month,
but not last month (in US)
if this is true

The moment they didn’t do the 200 deal is the moment they lost. 250 is nowhere as good as a 200 Xbox or PS4 slim.