By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct LIVE NOW (All rumours combined in first post, how many were correct?)

Nintendo trolling level over 9000

Even Chibi-Robo is going Saiyan mode...

Around the Network
Xxain said:
All Nintendo has to do to satisfy me is announce virtual console or a successor and ill be happy ... unless they do that gradually add a platform thing again. NES, SNES, N64,GC, GBC, and GBA at the very least should be there from the jump.

I'm kinda worried about the Virtual Console, since that online subscription thing also offers old games, and their classic consoles (NES & SNES mini) too. For GC and Wii games, they'll probably make HD versions since they can sell these at full price.

gtotheunit91 said:

I believe that is Chibo-Robo, but why is here on fire?!?!?! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN NINTENDO?!?!

I'm positive it's meant to represent either the fans of Nintendo being hyped for the Direct OR the people at Nintendo overwhelmed by the response to the trolling so much that they needed to pull the plug due to overheating

JUST GIVE US A DATE!!!

Ninty is killing me right now lol.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Green098 said:

This is getting ridiculous...

This is one of the fastest debunked rumours I've ever seen.

Around the Network

This certainly confirms a direct in the next two weeks (most likely, within the next few days): https://www.nintendo.co.jp/corporate/direct_links/

Though, I guess, that isn't anything new.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

zygote said:
Miyamotoo said:
GameStop’s internal system adds six new  for unknown Switch games
http://nintendoeverything.com/gamestops-internal-system-adds-six-new-skus-for-unknown-switch-games/

Its only matter of time (maybe we talking about days) when Direct will be announced.

According to that tweet, someone is playing games with us somewhere. Lol. Hype is pretty intense right now.

I actually posted that because new unknown SKUs Switch games GameStop have.

Thank God I don't care that much about Directs anymore, this is ridiculous.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

palou said:

This certainly confirms a direct in the next two weeks (most likely, within the next few days): https://www.nintendo.co.jp/corporate/direct_links/

Though, I guess, that isn't anything new.

I don't see anything about a new Direct on that page?

Flilix said:
Xxain said:
All Nintendo has to do to satisfy me is announce virtual console or a successor and ill be happy ... unless they do that gradually add a platform thing again. NES, SNES, N64,GC, GBC, and GBA at the very least should be there from the jump.

I'm kinda worried about the Virtual Console, since that online subscription thing also offers old games, and their classic consoles (NES & SNES mini) too. For GC and Wii games, they'll probably make HD versions since they can sell these at full price.

The online subscription thing will more than likely replace virtual console from past.