By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo Switch has become the fastest selling video game system of all time in the US

zorg1000 said:
quickrick said:

it still sold a 1 million units in 24 hours, basically sold out day one, you had to have a preorder to get one. i know cause i bought 5 and sold for profit.

A real fan would have bought 5 and put one in each room

I had a 2000$ gift hard so i had no choice, i actually didn't get a ps4 till next year it came out. i only beat like 10 games. i'm not much of a gamer.

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
peachbuggy said:
Quickrick vs. the world (and logic!) Lol

He always contribute Nintendo thread.

Yep he gives us and will continue to give us a good laugh!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

SpokenTruth said:
zorg1000 said:

Even better.  The guy did a PS4 video.

Plugin isnt supported on my phone

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

peachbuggy said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

He always contribute Nintendo thread.

i had a good laugh as well. especially with switch will dominate november, and december. served you up a nice piece of crow ;)

quickrick said:

i'm not much of a gamer.

Yet you spend hours a day arguing with others about video games?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
quickrick said:
mZuzek said:

I don't get it? I was talking about just those countries. Obviously Europe is a no-no.

I have no idea why people would think switch will out sell playstation 4 in the US. the chances of that happening are slim to none.

Well in four months it's outpacing it by 0.8 mil so no it's not slim to none it's entirely possible

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

zorg1000 said:
quickrick said:

i'm not much of a gamer.

Yet you spend hours a day arguing with others about video games?

sales. which in reality has little do with games. you think whether switch does 50- or 100 million has anything do with gaming?

SpokenTruth said:
zorg1000 said:

Even better.  The guy did a PS4 video.

That's awesome xD

quickrick said:
peachbuggy said:

i had a good laugh as well. especially with switch will dominate november, and december. served you up a nice piece of crow ;)

Did i actually say this anywhere? Also, you have something no-one else in the world has? The numbers for December? Like i've already said, a broken clock can be right twice a day. Sadly, you base your predictions on what you WANT to happen rather than any facts, knowledge or logic. Meanwhile, the rest of us base them on logic, historical trends etc. When your predictions inevitably look to go wrong, you flip flop and even stealth edit predictions! All this does is gives us a good laugh and has the effect that literally no-one on here takes you seriously. Oh and btw, this is a Nintendo thread about a sales record. Yet another 1 which you've  derailed.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:
quickrick said:

Did i actually say this anywhere? Also, you have something no-one else in the world has? The numbers for December? Like i've already said, a broken clock can be right twice a day. Sadly, you base your predictions on what you WANT to happen rather than any facts, knowledge or logic. Meanwhile, the rest of us base them on logic, historical trends etc. When your predictions inevitably look to go wrong, you flip flop and even stealth edit predictions! All this does is gives us a good laugh and has the effect that literally no-one on here takes you seriously. Oh and btw, this is a Nintendo thread about a sales record. Yet another 1 which you've  derailed.

you called me a ignorant fanboy for saying ps4 would win november, so much for base and logic! lmao. I base my prediction on what i feel is gonna happen, look at those 1 year ltd charts, n64 destroyed ps1 first year yet ps nearly doubled it in sales. look at xbox one vs 360, we will probably get similar results, you can't predict a console future sale in just one year, you guys act like were 2-3 years in, and everything is set in stone. anyway as far as i know we are talking about sales, how is that derailing the thread?