By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Top 10 Switch Eshop Releases

So i ended up with a $50 Nintendo Eshop gift card for Christmas and I'm kind of stumped.  There are just so many titles to choose from and I know a ton of them are great games;  I already own a few myself.  But if there's one thing that is a certain it's that gamers have good taste in, uh, games.  So please, Nintendo Switch owners, give us your top 10 downloadable titles.  Let's disqualify the majority of major physical releases like Zelda, Mario, Arms, Splatoon, etc.  On the other hand, a game like Axiom Verge that was released physically is still fair game.

So what are your top 10 Switch Eshop releases?  Feel free to put them in order or just give a list of 10 great titles.  

Around the Network

Fast RMX
Sonic Mania
Rocket League
VS Super Mario Bros.
Rayman Legends
Overcooked
Yoko-Laylee

Overcooked is the bomb when you are into multiplayer games!

Sonic Mania and Rocket League are rather excellent games also. I suggest you pick those two up.

Buy at least Steamworld Dig 2.It will be worth every cent.A second that comes to my mind now would be Sonic Mania.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

....eeeh Only played stardew valley and I say get that!!!

Around the Network

There is only one answer....  SteamWorld Dig 2.  

Snipperclips
Oxenfree
Sonic Mania
Stick it to the Man
Max and the Cursed Brotherhood

For $50, get Stardew Valley, Steamworld Dig 2, and then another title. If you have a credit card or Paypal on the account and can go over a bit, I suggest Rocket League or Sonic Mania. If you need to stay under $50 with tax, then I'd suggest something like Kamiko or a $10 game, or just hold onto the rest of the money on your account.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bluedestroyer_82/

Online Games: Speedrunners, Payday, Friday the 13th, Dead by Daylight, Rocket League, etc.

Switch: 7518-9635-4492

Online Games: ARMS, Splatoon 2, MK8D, Puyo Puyo Tetris, etc.

Some of my favorite small/indie games

Steamworld Dig 2
Stardew Valley
Sonic Mania
Rocket League
Overcooked
Snipperclips
Battlechef Brigade
Golf Story
Axiom Verge
Shovel Knight

Fast RMX
Little Inferno
World of Goo
Human Resource machine
Pinball FX 3 (it is free to play, but the tables cost money)
Unepic
Shephy
Kamiko
Steam World Heist
(in parts I've played these games on different platforms, but still recommendable)

I haven't played yet but hope they're good: Thimbleweed Park, Battlechef Brigade, Cat Quest,Stardew Valley, Golf Story, Brawlout. Maybe other forum posters can say me if these are good or not.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]