Forums - Gaming Discussion - CGI's HYPE Series: Graphics Showdown 2018

The Best Looking Game Of 2018

01. God Of War 15 45.45%

02. Spider-Man 3 9.09%

03. Detroit: Become Human 6 18.18%

04. Red Dead Redemption 2 6 18.18%

05. Battlefield V 3 9.09%

Total:33

Are you referring to most realistic visuals or best art style graphics as well?

Around the Network

Detroit: Become Human looks pretty amazing :)

The second image wont render for me, what is it?

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

I'm also having trouble seeing the second image.

"You don't have permission to access /games/322/G032253/20170919063/SS/007.jpg on this server."

Also, if Squadron 42 comes out in 2018, it is very likely to win.

Last edited by caffeinade - on 01 January 2018

Wait, if it cannot be a remaster of a game released years prior, is that not essentially what Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition is?

Around the Network

Tagging

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Not really sure on FFXV Windows edition, as I'm not expecting some huge overhaul to make it look night and day (at least from what I've seen of the trailers and LoS render distance), but I am looking forward to Metro:Exodus.

Surprised that Witchfire and Fade to Silence aren't on the list yet, considering that they are supposed to release this year.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Azzanation said:
Are you referring to most realistic visuals or best art style graphics as well?

Always boring realism.

Chazore said:
Not really sure on FFXV Windows edition, as I'm not expecting some huge overhaul to make it look night and day (at least from what I've seen of the trailers and LoS render distance), but I am looking forward to Metro:Exodus.

Surprised that Witchfire and Fade to Silence aren't on the list yet, considering that they are supposed to release this year.

Pretty sure Witchfire has no release date.
I cannot find talk of a 2018 release with a quick search.

"As soon as we feel 100% confident about the features and the world, we’ll resurface with much more info. 2018 is going to be a very busy year for us."
http://www.theastronauts.com/2017/12/new-game-witchfire/

Purely from an art style standpoint I would like to see dreams. Its not 100% sure Dreams is going to hit 2018. But it has been heavily implied and even stated during PSX 2017.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar