01. God Of War 15 45.45%

02. Spider-Man 3 9.09%

03. Detroit: Become Human 6 18.18%

04. Red Dead Redemption 2 6 18.18%

05. Battlefield V 3 9.09%

Total:33
PwerlvlAmy said:
Hopefully they actually play good and are not just The Order1886

I'll respect your misgivings with regards to the order...... but your comment is just really strange.

Especially being that we are talking about GOW and RDR2 here, both very known entities as far as the developers are concerned. Both games that have never had a problem playing well. Its like them announcing bayonetta 3 and I come on and say hopefully it plays well. 

As I said, strange. But to each their own.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Personally I felt the game play was lackluster,too filled with QTE. It played more like it wanted to be a movie than actually anything of meaning in the game play department,especially in the ''boss fight'' perspective.  Its a game who's only claim to flame is merely just eye candy over anything else.  Just a bad game overall. No one has to agree, but to get mad over my opinion is just folly and futile. 

Those are valid criticism. And I would agree on some of those points. Nothing to get mad at that response. But you do have to admit that the original post you made was a short hit and run that looked like you where baiting people. 

Nah original post I made was just fine. I don't bait. If people dont like my opinion, thats fine and im cool with that. But getting mad over a view they don't agree with,like I said, is just plain silly.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
eva01beserk said:

Those are valid criticism. And I would agree on some of those points. Nothing to get mad at that response. But you do have to admit that the original post you made was a short hit and run that looked like you where baiting people. 

Nah original post I made was just fine. I don't bait. If people dont like my opinion, thats fine and im cool with that. But getting mad over a view they don't agree with,like I said, is just plain silly.

I dint accuse you of baiting, if it seem like I did then my bad. I said it looks like you where baiting. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I dint accuse you of baiting, if it seem like I did then my bad. I said it looks like you where baiting. 

No worries. Thanks for taking the time to ask me about my view rather than attack. I appreciate it Eva :)

But back on topic.  I think Detroit Become Human is going to be one of the top ranking in the graphic department. Played it at PSX and graphically it looked really good.

CGI-Quality said:
eva01beserk said:

I think is a safe bet to just assume a game made by sony will be the winner of this thing.

Hey CGI I missed the end of last year, but was there a poll or something to decide the winner? Or was it all up to you by taking feedback?

Horizon won last year.

Horizon would have been my pick as well. Fantasy mixed with realism is the best. Its why Im rooting for god of war. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
eva01beserk said:

No worries. Thanks for taking the time to ask me about my view rather than attack. I appreciate it Eva :)

But back on topic.  I think Detroit Become Human is going to be one of the top ranking in the graphic department. Played it at PSX and graphically it looked really good.

Don't paint me as a good guy yet, I probably just did it cuz you're a girl. :p

On topic. I know very little of detroit as its a type of game which I detest. Is it really all about choosing dialogue trees and nothing else? ALA tell tale games? If so as good as it might look or perform, I can't give it any props cuz it really is the worst thing to happen to gaming in my opinion.

CGI-Quality said:
eva01beserk said:

On topic. I know very little of detroit as its a type of game which I detest. Is it really all about choosing dialogue trees and nothing else? ALA tell tale games? If so as good as it might look or perform, I can't give it any props cuz it really is the worst thing to happen to gaming in my opinion.

Nah, I'm glad we have options like those. Games like Detroit or Telltale Games' properties won't change the way the industry works. They'll just add to it. This is unlike Call of Duty, which really caused a shift last gen.

You are right, but only cuz it ended less popular. If this would have taken off like call of duty did, I would have to quit gaming. Thank god tell tale are garbage devs and their games where super bug riden and it slowed them down.  But I really cant ask the gaming industry to be tailored to me. So all I can do is voice my displeasure with these games. 

eva01beserk said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Don't paint me as a good guy yet, I probably just did it cuz you're a girl. :p

Yeah you're nice because I'm a girl then others are mean because im a girl. Its just the cycle we deal with lol 

As far as Detroit. From what I played and saw live at both PSX and the PS Showcase, its similar to Heavy Rain/Beyond really. Narrative driven with dialogue choices,but choices branch out more and effect the overall story a lot more that I noticed than in previous games. 

Scenario I got to play and witness was a hostage situation, depending on the choice made,the scene could change in 3-4 various ways that would effect your character and the people around you long term

CGI-Quality said:
eva01beserk said:

You are right, but only cuz it ended less popular. If this would have taken off like call of duty did, I would have to quit gaming. Thank god tell tale are garbage devs and their games where super bug riden and it slowed them down.  But I really cant ask the gaming industry to be tailored to me. So all I can do is voice my displeasure with these games. 

I disagree that Telltale are garbage devs and this sort of game wouldn't ever become the norm. They aren't traditional. Still, having options helps the industry. Even if these sort of titles got really big, you wouldn't losing the option of playing other types of games. 

Im obviously exaggerating about them being garbage. But I only Played one game cuz it was free and it was buggy as hell. And I hear from others that all of their games perform very poorly. Even worse for a type of game that is scripted from start to finish. 

5 of them is PS exclusive, and it's a really tough pick for the top spot.. I'm gonna have to give it to Detroit Become Human.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5