By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Post ALL Database Issues/Suggestions/Etc Here

^Thank you!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
ninson95 said:

Nice thanks. Looking forward to that

This is done, too. It will "remember" whatever column choices you make...

Yeah great work!

A suggestion. Are you going to add a tab about which series the game belongs to? Per example, if I click on the Age of Empires I tab for series, I would see its expansions, sequels and spinoffs that belong to that franchise, and also links to their profiles. And a tab for trailers/ads and things like that.

Also, a random game button. I know this is silly and somewhat, but it's also nice to have.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

TalonMan said:
Darwinianevolution said:
A suggestion. Are you going to add a tab about which series the game belongs to? Per example, if I click on the Age of Empires I tab for series, I would see its expansions, sequels and spinoffs that belong to that franchise, and also links to their profiles. And a tab for trailers/ads and things like that.

Also, a random game button. I know this is silly and somewhat, but it's also nice to have.

Hmmm...

...well, a new tab for Videos seems like a good idea, for sure. 

A 'random' button is always a cool idea, too - ideas for placement of said button? :D

Either there or under the Opinions part.

Last edited by Darwinianevolution - on 19 January 2018

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

So, when you go to add trophies via Extras, you can only submit one at a time and doing that for an actual full trophy list of something like 40-50 would take a long time. Is there any way to add something like extra rows for that?

Around the Network

Probably already been mentioned but in case it hasn't.

The 6 buttons at the top (Home, Charts, Tools, GameDB, Articles, Forum) are all setup to take you to the gamedb page. So they do nothing basically.

Can you please add Arzest as developer? Thank you!

Using the database I have noticed games that never got an official release in a certain region have sales numbers for that region in the database ,seeing this has been brought up more than once in the comments section, you might already know of it , if so ignore me.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

TalonMan said:
mjk45 said:
Using the database I have noticed games that never got an official release in a certain region have sales numbers for that region in the database ,seeing this has been brought up more than once in the comments section, you might already know of it , if so ignore me.

Example?

off the top of my head , xenosaga episode one, xenogears,  chronocross and parasite eve  have euro sales numbers without  being released,

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Can you add "Breakpoint Studio" as developer?
Thank you