By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Game Database is LIVE!!!!

BraLoD said:
By the way, can I not edit games on mobile? Was trying to "Edit boxart" for example and nothing happened clicking on it.
Using Chrome here.

Should certainly be working - I was pretty sure I tested that. You might have to scroll down a bit to see the Update Boxart form...?



Around the Network

Thank you for responding, TalonMan. I look forward to it.



Very nice to have the DB up and running and I will definitely be trying to fill up as much info on the DB as I can.



SW-7938-9367-7572

WoodenPints said:
Very nice to have the DB up and running and I will definitely be trying to fill up as much info on the DB as I can.

BRING IT ON!!!!! :)



TalonMan said:
BraLoD said:
By the way, can I not edit games on mobile? Was trying to "Edit boxart" for example and nothing happened clicking on it.
Using Chrome here.

Should certainly be working - I was pretty sure I tested that. You might have to scroll down a bit to see the Update Boxart form...?

Will give it another try, thanks.



Around the Network
TalonMan said:
okr said:
Back in the stone age of VGC we also had the option to check "latest updates" in the db which was useful for retrieving the games we just added or updated.

Not sure what you mean? Do you mean latest updates per game (as that does exist, and it shows on each game page under the Updates tab)? Or, are you talking about updates in totality (a listing of say, for example, the last 20 updates across the entire database)?

 

I‘m stupid, it‘s already there, always has been, I just didn‘t see it on my tablet as I didn‘t scroll to the right. I mean "last update" on the right-hand side of the db search results. If I sort the games by "last update" and reduce the results to the system I‘m making updates for (PC in my case), I can easily see if and when my updates are accepted and continue working on those games if needed.



okr said:
TalonMan said:

Not sure what you mean? Do you mean latest updates per game (as that does exist, and it shows on each game page under the Updates tab)? Or, are you talking about updates in totality (a listing of say, for example, the last 20 updates across the entire database)?

 

I‘m stupid, it‘s already there, always has been, I just didn‘t see it on my tablet as I didn‘t scroll to the right. I mean "last update" on the right-hand side of the db search results. If I sort the games by "last update" and reduce the results to the system I‘m making updates for (PC in my case), I can easily see if and when my updates are accepted and continue working on those games if needed.

Ah - YES, that date is there and maintained...   WHEW!! ;)



One suggestion to change in future updates is the launch date info. Right now we have to add it three times, one per region, even if it's the same. It could be useful and save time to all of us (we sending and you checking) if we could add it for the three of them at the same time.



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

How do I submit a developer to the list so I can submit a game that's not on the database yet?



Hey all, please post ALL issues you find in the thread linked. This will help Talon a ton.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com//thread.php?id=233918



"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

"All it takes is one voice to start this, let’s voice the voiceless, let’s arm the harmless"