By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Some just can't take accept defeat....

Today i had an absolutely brilliant day. Got my pay from work, met a new fine girl etc etc. This streak of good luck also found it's way to video gaming.

You see i was playing online with pro evo 2008 Wii and used my national team (poland) as team of choice.  During the pick team segment i would immedietely pick Poland to show what kind of teams we should play with. Of course my opponents would pick other such fine teams like Brazil, Argentina, France and FC Barcelona. All these teams with players of 4 or 5 star ratings against a team in which only the Goalkeeper has anything to show off. Anyway These opponents of mine proved one thing: that they are sore losers.

After scoring  another goal for a 3:0 state of things in my favour, the second player would just quit the match...The longest that anyone managed to endure was until i was winning 5:0 (poland vs france) with another disconnection waiting a few moments later.

Now, other than just gloating at how i totally kick ass at this game i just wanted to show how people can be donkey dicks about losing.

That and the thing that i somehow get the feeling that there aren't too many good PES players :(. Anyone want to take up a challenge? 

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

I always feel so bad when doing it, but sometimes we just have to quit a online game, because we need to leave to do something or things like that, even when we are winning =P.

But those are, obviously, cowards.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

you see it alot on live and i was hoping wii would be better...but countless time have i won halo b/c i hhad no team to play, and vice cersa many a time i was left hanging by myself--i will never quit like that

well, you are playing the Wii version of the game, how old were your opponents?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

i fucking hate that. when i used to whip people on fifa 08 on 360, they would leave like little bitches. anyways i still got the win

Around the Network

that also happens on gears. ur whipping the other teams ass in a ranked mathc nad they leave like bitchs.

kingofwale said:

/insert random PSP insult here.

You really need to grow up, yourself.

You're so anti-Nintendo that you forget to be pro-Sony. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

My other complain is lag. Having 6 mbits/s ensures me that i have a steady ping but most of the people i play with keep lagging..

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

RolStoppable said:
kingofwale said:

Probably in your age.

BURN!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

This happened alot on xbox live on the xbox and is one of the reasons I stopped playing online and still haven´t started again. I hoped that it would change over time but obviously it hasn´t and that´s really sad.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.