By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Some just can't take accept defeat....

Hmm i forgot about other wireless access points as there are no lss than 5 on the block i live in.

Anyway, when i first played pro evo on the wii i used ManU as my team as did my opponent. He beat me to pulp but thanks to that i managed to learn a fw tricks and managed to squeeze out an honor goal near the end of the match. 7:1 the final result, it was. But i was nonetheless happy about my one goal.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

hey wanna play me? i suck though got it today

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I could recommend you some of my friends but those all die hard PES fans and already have bought the PS3 version :s.

of couse they would quit if they were playing as France. Its FRANCE what else do you expect them to do?

If any of you guys (including you Kirby) want to play against me, be my guest.

Friend code: 2664 2151 5013

@ That Guy

I would expect them to never come to the field in the beginning, if we're talking about the French. But good point nonetheless.

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

I personally think if someone disconnects they should atuomatically lose. If they have a crappy Internet connection or have to go somewhere it's there fault.

That said, I did disconnect on a guy in Mario Kart yesterday because he was a hacker.

Kept dissappearing and reappeaing from the track.

So why did they call it the 360?because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away- some guy on Gamespot
TheBigFatJ said:
Wojtas said:
My other complain is lag. Having 6 mbits/s ensures me that i have a steady ping but most of the people i play with keep lagging..

Latency and bandwidth are different issues.  Plus, most gamers seem to stick with wireless for online gaming with the Wii, which is a remarkably bad idea especially if you live near other people.  Wireless access points have only three channels that do not interfere with each other (1, 6 and 11) and the interference range is almost twice the demodulation range -- so you likely have more than twice as many wireless access points generating interference than you can see when browsing for wireless access points.

Plus, the frequency range is shared by cordless phones, microwaves, flourescent bulbs, bluetooth headsets, Wiimotes, PS3/Xbox 360 controllers, etc.  It is so over saturated that it is a terrible choice for gaming.

Isn't wireless your only option with the Wii?  Or do I need to go back and check the owner's manual?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I will add you tomorrow, I really sucked on the Wii. I have also the 360 version, but that one the online is broke, and in the Wii i never find people connected.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

^ Hey cool. Any good sparring partner is cool with me.

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

That Guy said:
of couse they would quit if they were playing as France. Its FRANCE what else do you expect them to do?

@ that guy, i'd say he got off easy, lucky thing he wasn't in the same room with the French guy or he'd be lying flat on his back gasping for air  from a head-butt to the solarplexes. LOL ^_^ :P