By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Marvelous Marvel Rewatch (Now Playing: Avengers: Infinity War)

Best MCU sub-series?

Iron Man 1 3.03%

Thor 1 3.03%

Captain America 12 36.36%

The Avengers 9 27.27%

Guardians of the Galaxy 10 30.30%

Total:33
snyps said:
I didn’t post reviews because I’m not a good critic. I did rewatch 90% with you all and it’s been great fun. Glad for the encouragement to enjoy one of my favorite universes all over again, but more cohesively. I still need to see black panther and infinity war. Looking forward to it!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
It's not often that I see some proper love for GotG Vol. 2 coming from, well, other people.

Hey Rocket, we're not just other people, we're family.

mZuzek said:

On a more unrelated note, and I'm sure this has been pointed out earlier in the thread already, but isn't it weird how low our hosts Vek and Doc have rated the movies? There's only one 9 and four 8's after 38 ratings! You'd guess whoever started something like this surely had to love the MCU a lot, so this is really weird.

Good point, we should leave them both on Titan; at least until part II.

mZuzek said:
Mospeada21CA said:

Hey Rocket, we're not just other people, we're family.

Can I really call you that if I've no idea who you are?

Sorry, I'm Peter by the way.  Oh...we're using our made-up names?  Then I'm Iron-Mospeada.

Also adding Ant-Man & the Wasp to this thread: Solid-Gold 18K

I wish i knew about this when you guys started, my wife and i watched all of them in the week Infinity War released.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

So, Captain Marvel just came out and I saw it. Thoughts, anyone?

also, I'm considering doing a rewatch again up to Endgame.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Oh my Gawd, thank you for bumping this thread!!

Yes, yes please. :)

Hey Rocket, do you get NetFlix? Good place for some light rewatches.

And Congrats on your song, Shallow!!

I liked Captain Marvel. It does have some issues (mostly continuity or reference based) but overall I quite liked it.

All the stories about Brie Larson playing it wooden are just outright wrong. I've NEVER seen a marvel superhero fight with the joy she has in this film on multiple occasions.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

I walked out of Captain Marvel about 2/3rds of the way through.
The whole movie was one long boring middle part. It was a tedious task to just sit there.
I found it completely pointless and a waste of money.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

Just watched it for a second time with a different set of friends and nobody could understand why it was getting dislikes.

The opening act I in Kara or whatever it's called (Kree Home world) was VERY exposition heavy but basically everything past her 'mission' was a lot of fun. Lots of fun, lots of heart, lots of backstory nd character work. I have very few complaints.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX