By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Marvelous Marvel Rewatch (Now Playing: Avengers: Infinity War)

Best MCU sub-series?

Iron Man 1 3.03%

Thor 1 3.03%

Captain America 12 36.36%

The Avengers 9 27.27%

Guardians of the Galaxy 10 30.30%

Total:33

Hey everyone! Welcome to Phase Two of the rewatch. Thanks again to everyone who has been participating and giving ratings. Just a reminder that we’re taking a brief break from our rewatch to devote this weekend to Black Panther. I would hope that people try and be careful regarding spoilers since this is a new film that everyone else might not see right away. At the very least, please mark the beginning of your post as a Black Panther review so others may skip past it if needed.

Also, while we are not specifically covering the TV shows in this rewatch due to time constraints, if you are so inclined, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. premiered here between Iron Man 3 and Thor: The Dark World. Veknoid and I discussed rewatching the pilot just to give the overall rewatch some context. I may post a little review of same once that happens. Feel free to do the same!

Around the Network

Scores updated!

Black Panther this weekend, for those who can make it!

Can't say I'm too excited to watch Thor: The Dark World. It wasn't quite my least-favorite (That would've been Iron Man 2) but all I can remember from that movie is grey colors and bad comedy.

Man, Black Panther is probably the best superhero movie I've seen. I'm too hyped to make a solid review, but I want to let you know how much I loved it.

Volterra_90 said:
Man, Black Panther is probably the best superhero movie I've seen. I'm too hyped to make a solid review, but I want to let you know how much I loved it.

Stop hyping me up!  

Gonna see it tonight, in IMAX. Can't wait!

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:

I concur, it was awesome.

I first saw Black Panther about 5 minutes from now. I don’t recall my first impression because I haven’t had it yet. See you on the other side!

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Volterra_90 said:

Stop hyping me up!  

Gonna see it tonight, in IMAX. Can't wait!

Yay! Let me know how do you feel about it. I feel like there's a lot to discuss about it. It's the more human, politically grounded Marvel film to date and it truly resonated with me. Specially Killmonger's motivations.

Really? I thought Black Panther was one of the weaker ones in the marvel universe.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Do we review Black Panther now? I saw it today but will see it again sometime over the next week to get better thoughts. It was good but not superb. I have larger more spoiler filled thoughts too.

Hmm, pie.