Forums - Gaming Discussion - Snow emergency in Erie, Pa - over 54 inches of snow over last few days and nearly 100 inches since the beginning of December!

Meanwhile in Australia...

In all seriousness, this summer has been pretty damn mild, hottest so far has only been 35'C (95'F) this month. And every hot day has had rain and storms following it.

A few years ago we had similar weather... And I watched my friend go through Mc Donalds drive through in a Kayak. Haha
Still, this is a La Nina cycle for us with global warming on top of it, so it's not entirely unexpected... Interesting that the Northern Hemisphere is also experiencing a few extremes.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

When you realize that your town does not have enough LoL players.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Snow and winter stopped in the U.K. around 8 years ago and even then it wasn’t very much . It simply doesn’t happen anymore. It’s always mild winter temps with rain now and then. Sometimes there might be a 2 day cold spell and 2 inch of snow will fall in random areas of the country then the journalists and tabloids will go crazy acting like Armageddon is happening, it’s pathetic.

I genuinely loved the snow so I hate out winters now. I’d love 2-3 foot of snow to fall and cold temperatures to take over for the whole of winter.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
Snow and winter stopped in the U.K. around 8 years ago and even then it wasn’t very much . It simply doesn’t happen anymore. It’s always mild winter temps with rain now and then. Sometimes there might be a 2 day cold spell and 2 inch of snow will fall in random areas of the country then the journalists and tabloids will go crazy acting like Armageddon is happening, it’s pathetic.

I genuinely loved the snow so I hate out winters now. I’d love 2-3 foot of snow to fall and cold temperatures to take over for the whole of winter.

Nah, snow happens in the UK just depends on where you live. Where I live (in the midlands) I am in a place that gets about 80% less snow than somewhere 16 miles away (dips and hills etc).... but snow happens about every 5-8 years in large amounts. In Scotland though they still get it regularly. This is no different from the last 30 odd years, though it has got a little milder over the last 10 years (less frosting of my car).

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Azuren said:
Take that, global warming!

You may be joking, but actually extremes of weather is a sign of global warming..... its only going to get worse :~|

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
StokedUp said:

We had an accumulation of 100cm of snow during the last 2 weeks here in Quebec and now it's cold freezing on top of it at -30 Celcius degree.

I hate winter ....

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Madword said:
Azuren said:
Take that, global warming!

You may be joking, but actually extremes of weather is a sign of global warming..... its only going to get worse :~|

Of course I'm joking.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames