By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - **RESOLVED!** 502 Gateway Issue - The Potential Source (DO NOT POST TWITTER LINKS!)

OK guys, I think it's been figured out. It seems like it has something to do with Twitter embeds. So, if a page has a Twitter embed on it, that page WILL NOT work. So guys, for now please try avoiding Twitter embeds until the coders are able to fix the issue.

Around the Network

That's awkward, I literally was just after having a post with an embedded twitter link on the NintenDominion thread not long ago. 

Thanks for the heads up as to what might be the source of the problem so we can know to avoid them for now.

Thanks for the heads up.

Good to know.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Are we back?

Around the Network

I'm now getting the bad gateway 502. It's happened on a couple different threads, both times trying to go to the last page. This thread is one of them. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=233800

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I knew twitter was evil.

I disabled twitter for now until someone has a chance to fix it properly.

Was this also why I couldn't get into the site at all when I tried a couple of hours ago? Eitherway weird issue but atleast we know the cause, thanks VGPoly!

Unfortunately the issues isn't related.