By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - **RESOLVED!** 502 Gateway Issue - The Potential Source (DO NOT POST TWITTER LINKS!)

jlauro said:
Unfortunately the issues isn't related.

Are you sure?

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
jlauro said:
Unfortunately the issues isn't related.

Are you sure?

Yes, the ~2 hours where the site was completely unreachable is unrelated to the twitter / 502 errors.

jlauro said:
VGPolyglot said:

Are you sure?

Yes, the ~2 hours where the site was completely unreachable is unrelated to the twitter / 502 errors.

Ah, I see. I thought you meant that the 502 errors were unrelated to Twitter.

Really weird bug, will keep that in mind

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

A conscious self conservation effort of the website against Trump tweets.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Hows that impact the home page? half the time that don't load either?

As I mentioned in the other thread, my user profile was erased (as were a few others users' apparently). Any time I try to edit it to fix the details it does this Gateway error as well.

Proxy-Pie said:
As I mentioned in the other thread, my user profile was erased (as were a few others users' apparently). Any time I try to edit it to fix the details it does this Gateway error as well.

That's a nasty one. I had something strange happen with my profile as well. A few weeks ago I removed my old XBL profile from my VGC networks, and about a week later, it reappeared! Now, how the fuck does that happen? :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

TalonMan said:
Proxy-Pie said:

What was the user name of the profile?

Oh I mean the current one, but stuff like my birthday, country, and other details disappeared from my profile.