By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales (Week 50): Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - December 11-17

Acevil said:
While I know you are fixing up your table. Your Last YTD, I think you have PS4 Total and 3DS Total mixed up.

Yeah, Thank you for pointing it out.

Around the Network

Amazing sales for the switch, PS4 needs more blue in the COMG pre orders chart.

Switch in japan made PS4 like a scrap :) Holy MOly facking freaking Ninty at ALL

The Switch went boom in Japan. Absolute domination.

Really can't blame Sony for not focusing on Japan this time around (US/EU/ROW will be more important), no real deals or price adjustments outside the Monster Hunter bundle last week, I'm sure they will be more active next year.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Acevil said:
While I know you are fixing up your table. Your Last YTD, I think you have PS4 Total and 3DS Total mixed up.

The funnier one is I think you might have have last year ytd Xboxone and Wii u switched. This one I didn't check.

Last edited by Acevil - on 20 December 2017

A milestone reached by PS4
PS4 -5,775,515
PSV - 5,765,869

YTD
2016 - 1,616,011
2017 - 1,674,848

Nice battle for YTD
So PS4 sales this week is a good sign.

Week 51 2015 - 46.749
Week 51 2016 - 100,238
Week 51 2017 - I think PS4 will go up again possible 70K-90K, open beta for all PS4 user so it might help again.

AMAZING sales!!!

Acevil said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

The funnier one is I think you might have have last year ytd Xboxone and Wii u switched. This one I didn't check.

Oh crap!
Atleast you are checking the whole table. I think some are just looking at Switch sales and PS4 sales.

Last edited by NoCtiS_NoX - on 20 December 2017

Arms is back baby!!!! Great Switch sales and fully deserved.