By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazing moments when a game blows wide open

Xenoblade Chronicles X. After the initial sequence, when you climb a small hill and Elma show you the beautiful morning landscape of Mira...... it´s breathtaking.

Around the Network
Rogerioandrade said:
Xenoblade Chronicles X. After the initial sequence, when you climb a small hill and Elma show you the beautiful morning landscape of Mira...... it´s breathtaking.

Fully agreed with this. The musi cand presentation is divine!

The best example for me is in Final Fantasy VII when you leave Midgar and are introduced to the world map with the awesome theme playing as you realize this place you've spent hours in is just a dot on the map.

Signature goes here!

Pokémon black and white, the first time walking into castelia city was something else
Pokémon X and Y, that first route,the visuals blew me away
And that shambhala reveal in Uncharted 2 , unforgettable

Great thread but a bit spoiler-ish imo.

Maybe add [SPOILERS] at topic title?

Around the Network

LoL i forgot to mention one of my most powerful moments in gaming. Journey's last level "Apotheosis" is really something else. My artistic and hearing senses, went crazy with this one:

pffff, can't embed the video... Tried 3 ways lol Yes you can!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rKZ_wnMLlk&t=169s

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 20 December 2017

Breath of the Wild, immediately after leaving the Shrine of Resurrection.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

The moment this music hit.

AnmolRed said:
Pokémon black and white, the first time walking into castelia city was something else

The first route of x was a short cemented path with nothing on it........ so I'm guessing you mean the second route?

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
AnmolRed said:

The first route of x was a short cemented path with nothing on it........ so I'm guessing you mean the second route?

Nope the first, though you realise later it's a very sorry excuse for a route, the way the town's are to reveal it, I'd never seen such a thing in a Pokémon game, I'm not calling it a good one, just saying when I saw it for the first time I was awestruck , also that reflection cave in the game , they was cool too, X and Y in general seemed to surprise me more visually than sun and moon (though I like them more).