By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly, 11th November 2017, Hardware

@derpysquirtle64 It sold 80k the first week in the UK. But I wouldn't be surprised if its severely under tracked like the Nintendo Switch is.

Around the Network

Sales updates on front page.
Xbox one now #1.
The only week it will be?

I'm really interested in the Rest of the World stats that are somewhat hidden in these numbers.

For instance, despite the Xbox One and PS4 practically being tied in overall, the PS4 more than doubled Xbox One sales in the Rest of the World (165k for PS4 to 81k for X1). Nintendo's share of Rest of the World is proportionally very similar to Xbox One (35k), so what is the PS4 doing so well to give it the upper hand over the other 2 in the Rest of the World?

Ryugarr said:

@derpysquirtle64 It sold 80k the first week in the UK. But I wouldn't be surprised if its severely under tracked like the Nintendo Switch is.

Not really. One X sold 80k. And they also had 40k One S sold this week according to reports.

Oh damn !

Around the Network
Ryugarr said:

derpysquirtle64 said:
Ryugarr said:

Not really. One X sold 80k. And they also had 40k One S sold this week according to reports.

My bad I thought you were just saying Xbox One X sold 140k.

kazuyamishima said:
Sales updates on front page.
Xbox one now #1.
The only week it will be?

ees why I ekshorsise restrain in my post! You see I say "barring....a very slight adjustment." Is good uh?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

There has been a correction and Xbox is number one this week. And even though I'm not an Xbox fan I am glad cause this proves that making more powerful hardware is something people want. Hopefully this should motivate Sony to avoid complacency with the PS5.
Though I expect the PS4 to reclaim their number one spot next week (November 18).
As for the Switch, hmm Super Mario Odyssey doesn't seem to be pushing their sales as much as I thought it would. but still the week is not bad for the Switch, it's just that it's huge for both Xbox and PS4.

Last edited by CrazyGamer2017 - on 20 December 2017

COKTOE said:
Oh geeezus. So that was it wasn't it? The last time the XBO had a chance of taking a week from the PS4. Barring an insane price cut. Or a very slight adjustment. Anyways, nice numbers. Very big. That's why I like the holidays. Vita again curb stomps the Wii-U at about 16-1. Merry Christmas everybody!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

NEVER TRUST INITIAL VGC NUMBERS DUDE!

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
COKTOE said:
Oh geeezus. So that was it wasn't it? The last time the XBO had a chance of taking a week from the PS4. Barring an insane price cut. Or a very slight adjustment. Anyways, nice numbers. Very big. That's why I like the holidays. Vita again curb stomps the Wii-U at about 16-1. Merry Christmas everybody!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

NEVER TRUST INITIAL VGC NUMBERS DUDE!

Yep. :) It didn't take long did it? I covered my ass pretty good though!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."