By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Comcast and others are already raising their prices

http://www.ibtimes.com/comcast-dish-directv-cox-cable-prices-rise-2018-2630487

What a joke! Cable will continue to drop dead as online services improve. I'd be worried about them throttling online companies and benefiting themselves however. If only a law existed that would make this illegal...

Around the Network

But Mr. Pai told me that it would make internet more affordable?

What a joke.

This is what happens when you vote for Trump idiots. He put Kai in that position.

OP fails to mention in the article that cable prices have being rising for 2 decades regardless of net neutrality ...

Cable sucks anyways ...

A five dollar difference. They're trying to slowly inch their way up to bigger increases.

Around the Network

Comcast free since 2010. Not missed cable at all. Roku, PC and HD Antenna is more than enough.

So inflation adjustments only?

Did the prices drop in the last two years that the US had net neutrality?

I mean...I don't want to sound like I'm defending cable companies, but is this really linked to the Net Neutrality repeal? It seems like my cable cost increases whenever my term ends, or whenever I call to complain about it, so a $5 difference doesn't really shock me much.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I don't think this has anything to do with net neutrality.

I am paying for Sky, Internet, 2 mobile numbers and one Home Number 330 swiss francs. I thought thats expensive. And swiss internet is working with lightspeed. Thats really expensive over there.