By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WWE event has been Smash-ified !

Hands off Bayo!

Around the Network

"BAN BAYO"

What is this? 2016?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

BasilZero said:
There was also a sign that said Final Fantasy 8 sucks too lmao.

lol, he's not too far off.

Ban Bayo could be someone's name XD

"lupus in fabula, venit enim ad me."

Translation: I will always hate Fox for canceling The Exorcist.

same sign was about in Jun of 2016

Has the buff landed yet?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

WWE VS. SMASH BROS. confirmed?

Concept: A blend of realistic graphics looking WWE legends fighting artiscally made Nintendo legends in a 2.5 D game.

Story: Bowser has stolen Peach again, and hides her away in the closest thing he can find when Mario shows up, a Coffin. After Mario leaves, Bowser opens up the coffin to let Peach out, only to discover mist... dark mist everywhere... and then the sun goes dark... and out steps... The Undertaker. Next thing you know, Pandoras box is opened and all the WWE legends come out, each trying to achieve his/her own agenda in the Nintendo multi verse.

What will happen when Santino Marella and Luigi get into a staring contest?

Who will win in a battle of Donkey Kong and Mark Henry?

Will Captain Falcon get RKOed?

And just when you think you've seen it all:

Smash Bros. X WWE

Mario vs. Hulk Hogan
Pikachu vs. John Cena
Link vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Samus vs. The Rock
Bowser vs. The Big Show
Ganondorf vs. The Undertaker.

Sign me up!

I usually like it when gaming stuff creeps into unrelated media. There was a recent Simpsons episode "Looking For Mr. Goodbart", that was very Nintendo-centric. Although it was heavily focused on a parody of Pokemon Go! ( and yes, they were aware the "fad" was over ), Nintendo was never mentioned by name. In a little bit of an ironic twist, both Xbox and Playstation were specifically referenced. In the spirit of game culture making surprise appearances on TV, here's picture of the Vita from The Daily Show. 

Which means that officially, The Daily Show Marketed the Vita more in North America than Sony did. Side note: The picture looks like shit because I took it with my Vita.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

PAOerfulone said:
Smash Bros. X WWE

Mario vs. Hulk Hogan
Pikachu vs. John Cena
Link vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Samus vs. The Rock
Bowser vs. The Big Show
Ganondorf vs. The Undertaker.

Sign me up!

Did you make this before or after seeing my post? lol

COKTOE said:

I usually like it when gaming stuff creeps into unrelated media. There was a recent Simpsons episode "Looking For Mr. Goodbart", that was very Nintendo-centric. Although it was heavily focused on a parody of Pokemon Go! ( and yes, they were aware the "fad" was over ), Nintendo was never mentioned by name. In a little bit of an ironic twist, both Xbox and Playstation were specifically referenced. In the spirit of game culture making surprise appearances on TV, here's picture of the Vita from The Daily Show. 

Which means that officially, The Daily Show Marketed the Vita more in North America than Sony did. Side note: The picture looks like shit because I took it with my Vita.

You should have switched it up, then.