By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK software sales - December 10th - December 16th, 2017

F Horizon 3 still charting high, damn you can't stop high quality games. Mkart7 also double damnnnnn.

There's hope for gaming yet.

Around the Network

I spy my little eye on a Wii game on this chart in 2017. Just Dance really is something else.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Mnementh said:
Urrgh, Okami HD charted so low. Brits have no taste. Well, should be nothing new considering their food.

Our food is awesome, and I got it and dont even know what it is :D

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Xenoblade 2 is freefalling. That's word of mouth problem at this point. I bet people are angry at the ruddy lootboxes.

ryuzaki57 said:

Xenoblade 2 is freefalling. That's word of mouth problem at this point. I bet people are angry at the ruddy lootboxes.

Lootboxes? Do you mean that random chance crystal core thing?

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:  Lootboxes? Do you mean that random chance crystal core thing?

Yes, incredibly annoying. And the poor design of common Blades doesn't help.

ryuzaki57 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:  Lootboxes? Do you mean that random chance crystal core thing?

Yes, incredibly annoying. And the poor design of common Blades doesn't help.

Yeah I don't like those. Very badly designed. I don't know, I think the concept as a whole is ok. It being random is fine. It's mostly saved by the fact that the mercenary system gives them something to do. But you don't unlock that till over 10 hours into the game(if you do a few sidequests). In general I agree. I'm not a fan of the system.

killeryoshis said:
I spy my little eye on a Wii game on this chart in 2017. Just Dance really is something else.

I was amazed at this myself.  The even more amazing thing is that Just Dance got 12th on the all formats chart.  So while it sold on a variety of formats, somehow the Wii was the most popular.  Mind blown.

PUBG is the first XB1 exclusive in a while to make a dent and quite the deal MS made.

MrRoops said:
F Horizon 3 still charting high, damn you can't stop high quality games. Mkart7 also double damnnnnn.

There's hope for gaming yet.

GTS even made up to 280% boost on BF, such a stellar IP right?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."