By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Metascore Prediction League 2018: Kirby Star Allies @ 74; Roster Updated

Sorry guys for being such a letdown with this. Life is crazy and I can barely keep up, any free time I get is understandably not spent here

If anyone would like to assist me with the thread, I'd be more than happy to accept the help! Bonus points for anyone with Discord, as it will make life so much easier as far as communication goes.

Around the Network

Gonna go ahead and predict 78 for Octopath. It will be a fantastic game, but it's a 2D alphamap type of game, being priced at $60. So it'll be underrated by 4-8 points by reviewers.

We saw the same thing happen with Star Allies. Reviewers aren't impressed by 2D games costing $60 anymore.

Strange Journey Redux is currently holding it's own at 82 on Metacritic! And even Metro, a site known for being harsh on RPGs gave it an 8/10. I feel like this one may just wind up landing exactly where I predicted!

Cerebralbore101 said:
Strange Journey Redux is currently holding it's own at 82 on Metacritic! And even Metro, a site known for being harsh on RPGs gave it an 8/10. I feel like this one may just wind up landing exactly where I predicted!

Guess who's gonna get his prediction right then :3 ?

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Guess who's gonna get his prediction right then :3 ?

Yeah good news for both of us.