By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How much money have you saved in this Gen by borrowing games?

BasilZero said:
Zero - I dont touch used games.

What’s going on with this bacteriaphobics? Don’t fool yourself.The fact is all living beings are enviromental breeding areas for ‘em. Now it’s time to get paranoic Monk style. Mhwahaha.

Around the Network
Ruler said:
IkePoR said:
Zero unfortunately. Few of my friends and I share game taste.

But that means they are different games than you have. I am not a fan of the Uncharted series or the new Doom either but i am always open for other types of games especially when its for free, when i have PS+ i am always trying out these indies for a couple of hours too, to see whats about them.

Typically, I'm an action or RPG guy.  Most people I know aren't into those genres.  I could get GTAV or Fifa whatever from one friend, Destiny 2 or Assassin's Creed from a cousin, but I don't have any desire to play those games.  Typically, if I want a game I get it myself.  Now if a friend owned Nier: Automata, Persona 5 or Dishonored 2, we'd be having a different conversation! 

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

I learnt my lesson as a kid.

Don't lend stuff to others because they abuse the fuck out of it and damage it.

Therefore on that principle I don't borrow because others would expect the same even though they most don't know how to take care of a game.

I haven't borrowed a game in atleast 15 years.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Not too much, but I did borrow quite a few games so I did save one those games :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I don't have any friends, so I don't have people to borrow games from

I don't borrow, lend, or trade-in games. When I buy it, it's mine forever.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Zero. It's been so long since I've done this, haha. I'm too busy playing my own games to borrow my friends... : X

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around $200 give or take for PS4. If the game ends up really good I buy a copy, otherwise splitting the cost for just ok games works out well. With DLC it makes borrowing harder now.

EricHiggin said:
Around $200 give or take for PS4. If the game ends up really good I buy a copy, otherwise splitting the cost for just ok games works out well. With DLC it makes borrowing harder now.

There are game of the year editions tough, i borrowed Resident Evil 7 from my brother when that game came but now i got the Gold Edition with all the DLC on the disc so he can play it too haha