By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console do you believe to have the best line up in 2018?

Best line up...

Xbox one 10 6.29%

PS4 & Psvr 16 10.06%

Ps4 regardless of VR content. 82 51.57%

Switch. 45 28.30%

Other 6 3.77%

Total:159

C'mon now, only one platform holder even seems to be showing up to the party in 2018. Nintendo could surprise... we'll see. But Sony's got the clench on this year.

Around the Network

Honestly if you say anything other than PS4 at this point, you're delusional.

You have to wait until next Nintendo Direct

Click HERE and be happy 

Xbox probably shouldn’t even be in the poll. It’s between Sony and Nintendo.

Easy peasy. PS4 > XB1 > NS

Around the Network

3rd party Sony.

1st Party Nintendo.

Miyamotoo said:
Well we still dont know almost nothing about Switch 2018. linuep and Nintendo yet need to start reveling Switch 2018. linuep, january Direct will be good start but even than they will not reveal full 2018. lineup.

I don't follow, so in january 2018 during the nintendo direct they will not t the very least announce all the major games that are coming in that same year?

Very strange strategy if true.

I don't have a PS4 or XBox, but even if I did, Switch still looks the most interesting (Kirby, Yoshi, Fire Emblem and Project Octopath Traveler Monster Hunter World and Shadow of the Colossus).

Mar1217 said:
FIT_Gamer said:
Honestly if you say anything other than PS4 at this point, you're delusional.

Well, you could understand why some people who voted Switch might be confident in Nintendo's + 3rd party Japanese delivery after 2017 lineup.

On Xbox side's though ...

If you ask me thats more of the reason to not be confident about 2018s lineup...... but I would be pleasantly surprised though. 

I mean most of the games we saw now on the NS has probably been in development since 2014 at the latest.

Intrinsic said:
Miyamotoo said:
Well we still dont know almost nothing about Switch 2018. linuep and Nintendo yet need to start reveling Switch 2018. linuep, january Direct will be good start but even than they will not reveal full 2018. lineup.

I don't follow, so in january 2018 during the nintendo direct they will not t the very least announce all the major games that are coming in that same year?

Very strange strategy if true.

I suppose that all of the biggest titles will be announced in January, but there will probably be some AA games later on (like Mario + Rabbids and Pokken in 2017).