By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console do you believe to have the best line up in 2018?

Best line up...

Xbox one 10 6.29%

PS4 & Psvr 16 10.06%

Ps4 regardless of VR content. 82 51.57%

Switch. 45 28.30%

Other 6 3.77%

Total:159
John2290 said:
ZS said:
PS4 then switch

Welcome to Vgchartz, my dude.

Cheers man. 

Around the Network

We pretty much need to wait for the january direct to have a more concrete answer. We barely know much about ninty's 2018 lineup yet.
As it should be because I'm sick of games being announced at the beguinning of a generation only to come out 3~4 years in.

John2290 said:
TheBraveGallade said:
We pretty much need to wait for the january direct to have a more concrete answer. We barely know much about ninty's 2018 lineup yet.
As it should be because I'm sick of games being announced at the beguinning of a generation only to come out 3~4 years in.

I'm not sure Nintendo could announce enough top tier games to beat Sony at this point and we still have to hear of the many third party and indie games that PS4 will obviously get, same as every year. Unless Nintendo pull every title in their arsenal I think it's fair to say Sony has it. 

I don't know, last year was all a surprise as well for the switch. We could have a comparable year in the exclusive front and now third parties are interested so some big ones might come next year as well. While beating the ps4 might not be possible, being on the same tier as sony is a possibility, and considering its the switch second year its nothing but amazing. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

The PS4 of course, thats clear.
2018 is the best Games-Year ever and more surprises are coming for PS4-Owner.