By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Burnout Paradise rated for Ps4, X1 and Switch in Brazil

the suggested retail price is BRL 149.99 (U$45.00 converted directly)

Could Burnout Paradise be making its way to Ps4, X1 and Switch? A supposed classification from Brazil could provide at least some hope that it could be happening.

The Enemy (a famous brazilian site about gaming) claims that the listing below is legitimate, though it is no longer in the database. Either it was removed because the information was shared when it shouldn’t have been, or it didn’t exist in the first place.

Today’s rumor popped up during an interesting time. Yesterday, news surfaced that a retailer in Brazil apparently posted a new listing for Burnout Paradise, though Switch was not included.

Burnout Paradise originally released in 2008. EA published the Criterion-made title, which earned a lot of praise upon its original launch. Players could take on a bunch of races in an open world, while a special “Showtime” let players wreak havoc at any point by bouncing and smashing into other vehicles.

Source 1 and Source 2

Last edited by Shikamo - on 15 December 2017

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

I would actually buy this again.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

day 1 :o amazing game.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

It was fun, but Burnout 3 was better. I wish they would just do a remaster of Burnout 3.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Switch lacks racers so this would be quite good for Switch.

Around the Network

Why does it say Warner Bros when it's an EA and Criterion game?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Why does it say Warner Bros when it's an EA and Criterion game?

because Warner bros publishes EA games in Brazil.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

wow hopefully not lol.
Terrible racer. Downright broken.

Burnout 3 and Revenge were far better.

Barozi said:
wow hopefully not lol.
Terrible racer. Downright broken.

Burnout 3 and Revenge were far better.

This.

I liked Burnout Takedown more. Paradise was just a sitting duck in my shelf. its a "meh" news for me

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.