By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the poorest you have ever been?

right now for me.

My job got outcourced. The only positive thing I can say is there are jobs openings allover. As it was 7 years ago the only job ads I would see would be national guard ads.

Around the Network

Been poor my entire life, i just go to college with loans to live in denial.

SvennoJ said:

Never poor, but I also didn't get a car until I was 32.

Damn, cant imagine that lol

I'm not even in my 30s yet and that sounds rough.

How'd you manage to travel around? Bus/Bike?

I learned how to drive when I was 13, got my license and my first car when I was 15.

Basil's YouTube Channel

BasilZero said:
SvennoJ said:

Never poor, but I also didn't get a car until I was 32.

Damn, cant imagine that lol

I'm not even in my 30s yet and that sounds rough.

How'd you manage to travel around? Bus/Bike?

I learned how to drive when I was 13, got my license and my first car when I was 15.

15? Where do you live??

I just turned 18, so I could get my license now, but I feel like I'm still too young for that. I can't imagine 15 year old driving around.

Flilix said:

15? Where do you live??

I just turned 18, so I could get my license now, but I feel like I'm still too young for that. I can't imagine 15 year old driving around.

Texas.

Was taught how to drive by my father at the age of 13 and had to read a huge text book about driving laws and stuff which was given to me by the DPS office.

Took the test on first try and passed.

I stopped using the school bus and went to school by driving.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network

Public transport in the states sucks. Been driving since I was 14. I was pretty late, my friends drove before me though.

I lived in a car for 5 months when I moved from Chicago to Florida. I was 19, went to Florida on vacation and decided I would do my best to stay. 5 months of living in my car parked in a friends front yard. I at least was able to bath everyday and was grateful for that. But after 5 months I saved enough to get my own apartment.

I've only been back to Chicago to visit, I much prefer Florida weather.

I've been poor before but I've never been hopeless...until some guy stole my thread.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=48992&page=1 😢

Twitter: @d21lewis

The poorest period was my first internship after bachelor degree. 40h/week for 120$/month.

Last edited by freebs2 - on 14 December 2017

I had to take a taxi once, it was so humbling

2018 Hit List: Shadow of the Colossus, Detroit, Dreams, Spider-Man, God Of War, Days Gone, Medievil, Tomb Raider 3, RDR2