By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo intends to ship more Switch units in Japan than ever before this month

Well.. We’ll have fresh Media Create data for the week of December 4 tomorrow, any prediction?

Finding the Switch in Japan still isn’t an easy process. Locating the system on store shelves isn’t really possible.

This month, Nintendo is hoping to further improve the situation. The company said today that it intends “to ship more units than ever before so that even more consumers can purchase and enjoy Nintendo Switch.”

Source 1 and Source 2

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Switch has the potential to have 300-400k+ weeks in Japan during the holiday season, so I hope they do increase shipments.

Well, given that December is usually the best month for hardware in Japan, it makes alot of sense.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

They need to increase shipments there. Crazy that you can’t buy switch there even if you have the money.

idk why they havent increased shipments there, its not like its doing insane numbers every month.

Around the Network
quickrick said:
idk why they havent increased shipments there, its not like its doing insane numbers every month.

It did over 2 million last month, thats a pretty big number

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

But I thought all the stock issues in Japan were fixed? :P

"Planning to ship", so that basically means from next week, if they ship enough units we could have 300-400-500k weeks.

zorg1000 said:
quickrick said:

i'm talking japan, 2 million WW in november is not that amazing.

quickrick said:
zorg1000 said:

i'm talking japan, 2 million WW in november is not that amazing.

2M in November with NO sales/pricedrop is pretty big, especially when the competition is 100$ cheaper