both end up similar (less... 20 15.27%

Switch 11 8.40%

Switch will dominate (mor... 6 4.58%

XBox One 7 5.34%

Total:131
gentii said:
i dont know how ps4 will sell but switch will surpass Nintendo DS

Oh, that is a very high prediction.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

It is way too early to call, yet some are absolutely convinced it will. About the same people that thought the Switch was DOA too.

It will be hard for Switch to outsells PS4 in any case, but saying that its too early especially because most of year Switch had stock problems. 2018. will gave us better picture about Switch capabilites.

I can see the Switch beating the PS4 for the next year or two, or even three, but the lifespan of a Sony console is what's going to keep the PS4 on top in the end.

You're probably right.

While Switch sells more in Japan, where it will surpass PS4 in a year or two, Sony's machine sells so well in USA and Europe that I don't think Switch will be able to catch it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Yeah, I think that's likely (but not certain). By the time the Switch has it's one year anniversary it will be behind the PS4 by a couple million units. Considering that Playstations are typically famously long lived while Nintendo systems are famously front loaded, It's hard to imagine the Switch selling better in the end when it's behind early on.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

gentii said:
i dont know how ps4 will sell but switch will surpass Nintendo DS

Nintendo DS launched at 149$ and got a price cut within 6months down to 129$.

If Nintendo can get a simular price on the Switch... maybe it can do DS numbers.

PS4 should go over 130m if it gets another year like this last one.

75m this year, another 20m in 2018 = 95m+ by  early 2019.

Then 2019,2020 until PS5 launches.... it goes over 130m.

Normchacho said:
Yeah, I think that's likely (but not certain). By the time the Switch has it's one year anniversary it will be behind the PS4 by a couple million units. Considering that Playstations are typically famously long lived while Nintendo systems are famously front loaded, It's hard to imagine the Switch selling better in the end when it's behind early on.

Unless switch gets more then 10 system selling games by then.

squibbfire said:
Normchacho said:

Unless switch gets more then 10 system selling games by then.

I don't know. I think the Switch can get somewhat close to the PS4 with good support throughout its life, if it doesn't get those system sellers (I see no reason why it wouldn't) then it will likely just be farther behind.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Is that called outselling tho? The PS4 is already ahead of the Switch, it's not gonna "outsell" it, it's just gonna keep ahead

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988