By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2019 is already looking to be a great year

Even when 2018 looks amazing as it already does, the glimpses of the year after suggest it is gonna be another great year for gaming:

For PS4:

-TLOU2

-Ghost of Tsushima

-Death Stranding (might be 2020)

-DMC5

-FromSoft next project!

-Shenmue 3 (expecting another delay)

-Yakuza 2 Kiwami

Switch so far:

-Metroid Prime 4

-Bayonetta 3 (could be 2018)

This is only the stuff we know about so far...

Around the Network

I expect a Pokemon Switch to be in 2019.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Crash Team Racing Remake!!!

No it's not been announced. But it's coming 2019!

I'll be playin 5 to 20 year old games as usual.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

I love this feeling; knowing that there are amazing games coming soon or much later but you'll always have something exciting to look forward to in the near and far future for your gaming console/handhelds.

I dislike when you have a system and you're clueless about what future games may come out besides your annual 3rd party games and end up just collect dust.

Around the Network

FF7 Remake should make 2019

''Hadouken!''

Looks already way better than 2018. I don't understand the hype around next year.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Almost all of these games could just as well be 2018 or 2020.

vivster said:
Looks already way better than 2018. I don't understand the hype around next year.

I think RDR2 is big with many gamers.

Shouldn't we focus on 2018, isn't it a bit early to start talking about 2019?
But I know I won't stop you guys from speculating on the year after the next so, enjoy the endeavor